1RoY5nZ.png

h7S8FvG.png

D1PWc6K.png

Dv7sq52.png

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I miss the Atlanta Thrashers. Tampa always owned them. But I feel that Droiun will have a big game and lead us to victory.

Go :bolts

21308801934_c3e53fb004_o.gif

Bolts265

Nov 9, 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
Just tired I would assume. He'll be back in shape once he's had a solid 3-4 days off, which he should be getting pretty soon.

Excuse me, am I the only one wondering how tired a professional can be 7 games into a new season? Already not 100% wth??? This certainly makes me wonder how he's going to be in March.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Put Boyle on the 1st PP, takes faceoffs and sits in front of the net

Agreed. Flip is redundant on the 1st unit now that Drouin is out there. I think Boyle is the bigger scoring threat.

This is going to be a tough game.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Excuse me, am I the only one wondering how tired a professional can be 7 games into a new season? Already not 100% wth??? This certainly makes me wonder how he's going to be in March.

There's a reason why most goalies don't break 65 games in a year. And, if anything, it could be more fatiguing at this time of the season when they're fresh out of the gate and not quite used to the grind. Especially Bish, who probably didn't have the benefit of the entire summer to get himself into shape because of the torn groin.

It looks like several of our guys (Kuch) are taking a while to get up to speed. Not surprising that Bish is feeling it.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Being a goalie seem different from playing any other positions because you are not only out there for 60 minutes you have to stay focused the whole time, and unlike skaters if your struggle the whole team struggles (when a skater struggles they have 17 other skaters + goalies helping them out). But I’m not goalie so I don’t know for sure, it just seem as if it’s hard and takes a lot out of you both physical and mentally.

EDIT: Oh, missed what DFC said, that's a better explanation then what I came up with.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009

Possibly he's tired because he needs a break? Unlike the skaters he's on the ice for the entire game. He's done a back to back and he's played every minute of all seven games. Once he can have a game off every once in a while, he'll be fine.

Didn't read the responses above me before I responded. What those guys said.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Being a goalie seem different from playing any other positions because you are not only out there for 60 minutes you have to stay focused the whole time, and unlike skaters if your struggle the whole team struggles (when a skater struggles they have 17 other skaters + goalies helping them out). But I’m not goalie so I don’t know for sure, it just seem as if it’s hard and takes a lot out of you both physical and mentally.

EDIT: Oh, missed what DFC said, that's a better explanation then what I came up with.

Brilliant explanation if you ask me. :handclap:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
You look at those +/- numbers and wonder what could have been if TKO had shown up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad