GDT: 10/22/16 - Wild @ Devils - 6 PM CT / 2 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I don't get it. Dubnyk has been awesome all year. How can he let in these fluky goals so often?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
If not for Dubs, this game would be way out of hand. You can't win many when only scoring 1 goal. Offense needs to step up.

Serious momentum swing with Devils PP.

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
Yeah we've had plenty of chances to score. I'm generally of the mindset that if you're goalie only lets in 2 goals or less on 25+ shots you should win the game. Not going to blame him at all.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
If not for Dubs, this game would be way out of hand. You can't win many when only scoring 1 goal. Offense needs to step up.

Serious momentum swing with Devils PP.

Yeah, Devils have been getting way to many solid chances for it to last forever. Even in the 2nd period.

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
Honestly, start dropping your sticks at any whiff of contact.

True. It's getting ridiculous.

I do think it's funny that they are seemingly unaware of their own stupid rules. If you lift a guy's stick and it hits a face, they still get a penalty for "not controlling their stick". But if you drop it, the other guy gets a penalty, ironically, because you couldn't control your stick.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Come on!!! If there's traffic, don't try to thread the needle! At least this late in the game. Just make sure it gets on net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad