GDT: 10/22/15 - Minnesota vs. Columbus - 7 PM CT - FS-N/FS-WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Watching Suter catch that exhausted guy on a breakaway was pretty good stuff. Those were some Ent strides. Must have gotten in that frame of mind from playing with Spurgeon.

That was pretty classic Suter. Can't remember who the forward was, but he had a step and Suter caught him like he was barely skating. And then was just like "I'm going to put you in the corner now, and there is nothing you can do about it"

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
I thought the first goal was a bad one, too, but the replay showed that Spurgeon's skate interfered with Doobs pads, so he couldn't get across the crease fast enough. Spurgeon skated into the crease... Not much you can do about that.

Yes, exactly this.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
There was a hilarious moment on the jumbotron during the game last night.

When the kiss cam comes on it goes to a couple and she goes in for the kiss but the guy quickly grabs his beer and takes a sip. I was laughing so hard at the game. Guy was definitely in the doghouse after all the other normal kissing from other couples on the cam. Something I would do almost as an accident out of feeling uncomfortable on the big screen. You go for a drink but the wife is already coming with the kiss. She ends up basically kissing his beer glass. Hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad