StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
xkegkxlbdh.png

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Thanks for the thread!

We have to win tonight. Losing to the two CA teams along with the long break has sucked. Have to win tonight!

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Prediction: Blue Jackets will play with a ton of hustle, trying to impress the new coach. Wild will be rusty after the break, and Dubnyk continues to be shaky. 3-4 loss. Just don't have a good feeling about this game.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I don't have a great feeling since they're going to come out flying, but there are some compensating factors being that we're at home thankfully and we're simply a better team than they are. Close game at the end maybe, but I still think we win. 4-2 with ENG.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Seriously don't get this new coach thing. These guys at the level their at because of the competitiveness. Thinking they will be anymore competetive/motivated then us is just plain dumb.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Seriously don't get this new coach thing. These guys at the level their at because of the competitiveness. Thinking they will be anymore competetive/motivated then us is just plain dumb.

Not true. New coaches throw out everything that the old coach did, including lines. It happens across all sports. New manager/coach comes in and everyone plays like they're trying to make the team.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
It's important to remember that Richards was coach before Kekalainen took the GM job in Columbus. I was pretty surprised they kept him around then, as there's always the temptation to bring in your own guy. I have to imagine that meant his leash was a little bit shorter than most coaches'.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
The crucial thing will be to not allow an early goal. Even if it means 0-0 after 20 minutes. An early CBJ lead will probably have them buzzing.

However, an early Wild goal might bring on a case of "Here we go again" for them. New coach or not.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't want to see Columbus win a game. Lets kick them while they are down :laugh:

Yes. Humiliate them so badly they decide to tank this year. We do a trade for RyJo after the game, so when the CBJ plane leaves he ain't on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad