Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Goal 1: Rask/poor coverage by 4th line

Goal 2: K Miller screen/Rask down to early

Goal 3: K Miller...K Miller...K Miller

Goal 4: Bad change by Chara and another B/great shot/Rask

Goal 5: bomb by Giroux, bad reffing

Every time the B's make a mistake it seems to end up in the net. Rask needs to be better for sure, but the B's need to cut down on those mistakes. Clode has no problem sitting Pastrnak, hope he has some choice words for his Captain after that lazy/stupid change.

Colin Miller >>>>>>Kevan Miller

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Lmao. Total ****ing hose job.

Penalty on the Flyers (holding the stick) gets called as a penalty on Boston (hooking).

Total ****ing ******** hose job, and undeserved.

Also, Rask.

Rask. Rask. Rask.

I'm done with him. The anti-clutch. Love him and hate him at the same time.

He has yet to steal ONE game in his ENTIRE career as a Bruin.

Please, show me ONE SINGLE GAME he has stolen for his team.

Oh c'mon. I recall several last season - especially in the home stretch - that he stood on his head.

Totally legit to call him out for his bad start to this season, but this is going overboard.

Sturm

Jun 25, 2015
Virginia
Rask needs to sit. His head is all messed up and he flat out sucks right now. Kevan Miller is totaly useless and a defensive liability. Put that bum on waivers now ASAP.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Bruins are scoring enough goals to compensate for the defensive breakdowns.

Rask is responsible for his own play. He is letting in bad goals with regularity. That's on him.

I like Rask but he deserves the criticism right now.

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
Lmao. Total ****ing hose job.

Penalty on the Flyers (holding the stick) gets called as a penalty on Boston (hooking).

Total ****ing ******** hose job, and undeserved.

Also, Rask.

Rask. Rask. Rask.

I'm done with him. The anti-clutch. Love him and hate him at the same time.

He has yet to steal ONE game in his ENTIRE career as a Bruin.

Please, show me ONE SINGLE GAME he has stolen for his team.
All that, plus he can't beat the Habs in the playoffs. What more is there to say?

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
Good thing we drafted Subban in the 1st rd 3 years ago to rescue us..oh wait he's not ready but is so "athletic"

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Oh c'mon. I recall several last season - especially in the home stretch - that he stood on his head.

Totally legit to call him out for his bad start to this season, but this is going overboard.

He has "stood on his head," sure. Plenty of times.

But when has he stolen a game that the team had no business winning?

That's what elite goaltenders do... never mind $7m dollar ones.

Which game(s) has Tuukka completely stolen for his team?

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
Time to make Rask the $7million backup.
:help:

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic Finland Backup Goal tender, Tuuka Rask will be that man. Better than he was before. Better... stronger... faster...... = "The 7 Million Dollar Bionic Rask"

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Goal 1: Rask/poor coverage by 4th line

Goal 2: K Miller screen/Rask down to early

Goal 3: K Miller...K Miller...K Miller

Goal 4: Bad change by Chara and another B/great shot/Rask

Goal 5: bomb by Giroux, bad reffing

Every time the B's make a mistake it seems to end up in the net. Rask needs to be better for sure, but the B's need to cut down on those mistakes. Clode has no problem sitting Pastrnak, hope he has some choice words for his Captain after that lazy/stupid change.

Colin Miller >>>>>>Kevan Miller
Agree with you but on goal 2 Krejci and Pastrnak went for an early change that pinned Miller in his own zone and then he coughs up the puck for the goal.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
So So So frustrating, there are so many things going for us and players playing great, and then everygame we have few guys who are just beyond awful.

Kevan Miller was the winner tonight, just .....ng brutal followed by Rask.

But positives,

-Loving Lou's game,
-Krecji is a beauty,
Connolly showed some skill today with Hayes,
I'm loving Randell, he is a guy we need to keep in the lineup,
Colin after the 1st period got better and had a great 3rd period, that pass to Pasta was just ....ng great.

We really need to stop with these D-pairings, we are a mess and we use them so badly, Morrow back and it settles it a bit.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
I'm a huge Rask fan and I do think he'll pull himself out eventually but jesus christ.

I don't get it. Our defense wasn't good last year either but he was much better. He looks like he has zero confidence. This isn't "Rask being Rask" or Rask being a bad goalie overall - he has never looked like this before. I'm worried.

Sit him for a while and make him win back the start job, I guess. Maybe see a Sports Psychiatrist? That helped Marchand a lot last season. We can't very well have a 7 million dollar back up.

If we were even getting league average goaltending we'd at least be .500. This is nuts

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Kevan Miller has been downright terrible. I like his punching ability and that's about it.

Time for Koko. Spooner has underwhelmed and Kemppainen is nothing special.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
He can't make a timely save. Oh wait...Actually no he can't. Ever.

Again 100% overreaction. He made a few tonight, including one near the start of the game and one on the 2-on-1 that led to the Hayes goal.

Is it too much to ask to have balanced, fair criticism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad