Not open for further replies.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
- Great shot by Simmonds
- Rask needed to be better on that
- Another horrible line change. If you're gonna complain about Rask's $7m, there's $10+M of players who twice executed a horrible line change, which doesn't even take talent, just awareness and smarts.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Can't give up that goal.
I like Rask but the criticism is very justified.
He's getting plenty of goal support to get this team to a win.

IMO any game where the skaters score more than 3 goals should be a victory.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Rask needs to get off his knees every shot.Kevin Miller needs to be released.He sucks.But lots of positives too.Game should been 6 to 2 .Missed open nets twice.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I agree totally that the NHL is trying to eliminate these types of hits and I do see how Rinaldo;s hit can be viewed on the illegal side of thing.
However, where things piss me off is seeing a player like McDavid, who is looked at the next Crosby of the NHL, slamming/hitting a player from behind close into the boards which could have had tremendous implications on Oduya's health and hockey career.Thank-goodness Oduya was fine.
Why was this hit a suspendable one? The truth of the matter is we do all know why...
Another huge reason for me why this league is still a big joke when it comes to fairness around the league.

If Mcdavid's is not merit suspension, well I am sorry, this Rinaldo's hit should not been looked at as a suspendable one either if they want to continue the same path of making errors on calls that should be suspension worthy.

You have an ally in your frustration over the inconsistency/hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad