TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Lacking confidence, BIG TIME. WAKE THE **** UP, TUUK

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
I've been (cautiously) defending Tuukka but Jesus F. Christ. This is ridiculous. This is going to be the second game you help us lose. You make 7 million a year wake the **** up.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
This game is reminding me of the Tampa game-Rask just not playing well and the defense full of holes.

Hopefully this time the team finds some resiliency and finds a way to score another goal without giving any more up.

7bostonhockey*

2 us

2 KS

2 softies

And our defense is still AHL calibre

Edit: lol beaten to the punch

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
Totally fine with agreeing to disagree, but before calling people "fans," Jack Edwards feels exactly the way I do. Said he watched it many times, came to the conclusion I did.

NOTE: Jack and I both love tough hockey and big hits.

He also said Rinaldo qualifies as a repeat offender.

I agree totally that the NHL is trying to eliminate these types of hits and I do see how Rinaldo;s hit can be viewed on the illegal side of thing.
However, where things piss me off is seeing a player like McDavid, who is looked at the next Crosby of the NHL, slamming/hitting a player from behind close into the boards which could have had tremendous implications on Oduya's health and hockey career.Thank-goodness Oduya was fine.
Why was this hit a suspendable one? The truth of the matter is we do all know why...
Another huge reason for me why this league is still a big joke when it comes to fairness around the league.

If Mcdavid's is not merit suspension, well I am sorry, this Rinaldo's hit should not been looked at as a suspendable one either if they want to continue the same path of making errors on calls that should be suspension worthy.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Bad line changes and turnovers leading to goals for the Flyers, but let's just blame them all on Rask. :shakehead

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
How surprising that instead of the Rask fanboys/fangirls coming back and saying "okay, yeah Tuukka is struggling", they just check out completely.

He needs to get his **** together. Period. End of story. Shoot me for saying the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad