GDT: 10/20/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
What? Really? No way.

Well technically Kucherov's only goal was at ES but he scored less than a second after the Buffalo penalty expired, so in reality it was still a 5 on 4 situation, Palat scored a legit PP goal against Boston and TyJo hasn't scored a goal yet

ferroid

Mar 22, 2010
Is Filpulla expected to stick on the first unit power play? Or does Tampa have two first units? Asking for fantasy purposes.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Is Filpulla expected to stick on the first unit power play? Or does Tampa have two first units? Asking for fantasy purposes.

I think the consensus here is that we don't want him on it (he always passes on the PP, he looked Purcell-esque at times last year but improved in the playoffs), but Coop is gonna Coop.

ferroid

Mar 22, 2010
Okay, thanks. I'm struggling over whether to drop him for Anisimov in my points only keeper league.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Okay, thanks. I'm struggling over whether to drop him for Anisimov in my points only keeper league.

As long as Flip does not get paired with Stamkos he should be fine. The Night he goes with Stamkos he is a -2, lol.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013

I'd go with Anisimov. Flip mostly plays on the third line ES and at best when Cooper mixes lines he ends up with Killorn and Stamkos--none of which have any particularly special chemistry. With Anisimov at least you have Kane and Panarin (and later Keith when he comes back) who he might be lucky enough to receive a pass from or give one to.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'd go with Anisimov. Flip mostly plays on the third line ES and at best when Cooper mixes lines he ends up with Killorn and Stamkos--none of which have any particularly special chemistry. With Anisimov at least you have Kane and Panarin (and later Keith when he comes back) who he might be lucky enough to receive a pass from or give one to.

This. Barring injuries, Flip's days of getting prime offensive situations are probably over. Or at least, hopefully. Love him as a 3C, but I hope Coop wakes up and realizes he's dead weight on a PP that already has a puckhandler.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We always start the game with: Carle-Garrison and Coburn-Sustr as our pairings but somehow as the game wears on we always go back to Carle-Sustr, it's really weird, though you can't help but feel sorry for Garrison and Coburn to have to carry those two.

Also glad we have Hedman back, though wish we could keep Koekkoek and send Carle away.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
We always start the game with: Carle-Garrison and Coburn-Sustr as our pairings but somehow as the game wears on we always go back to Carle-Sustr, it's really weird, though you can't help but feel sorry for Garrison and Coburn to have to carry those two.

Also glad we have Hedman back, though wish we could keep Koekkoek and send Carle away.

keep the dream alive.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Is it confirmation bias, or does it seem like when I read about teams sends multiple guys to watch a game, they're serious about making a trade?

CBJ needs to do something as well.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
I dunno if I was gonna watch this game live tonight; my October hockey schedule is traditionally very spotty, but I don't want spoilers on the ALCS game today, so Lightning hockey it is.

LOL - it took 30 seconds for the graphic on the button to blow it! Nevermind, then, and...jeezus.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Is it just me or does Paquette look like he's taken a step forward? Looks a little quicker to me. Maybe it's just confidence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad