lYWdhJu.png

ONiqunZ.png

0YTyoov.png

[nhl]2014021109-245-h[/nhl]

Dv7sq52.png

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Good to read TKO are frustrated. Stay focussed and relentless, goals will come eventually but please no more turnovers.

Go :bolts!!!

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
We really need to get a good Central run. It'll be tough but we need to have a good western trip to start the season.

4 losses to go a long with Stamkos contract situation, Triplets slump, and some injuries would just be devestating.

The team will be hungry for the Chicago game but don't underestimate the Jets... they are very physical too.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
If the team plays like they have been there's no way we come away with a win tonight.

Hope they get their heads out of their asses.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
First big test of the season that isn't part of a back to back. No excuses for poor play tonight. Coop has to get the guys motivated and the boys have got to have a strong game. Nashville is a really good team and they will steamroll us if we aren't at our best.

JS91

May 14, 2014
Would be the perfect time for the Triplets to break out again. The fact that we barely managed to score 2 goals against the Sabres has me worried now that we're going against Weber, Josi and Rinne. Then again it kinda seemed like the guys approached last game more like a preseason game than a regular season game. This will be the first game this season I'll miss which has me thinking that this will be an amazing game that we'll take in a nail-biting OT. Calling 4-3 for us with Johnson scoring the winner on OT.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Whenever we doubted then the Lightning against a big opponent they would pull out some miracle win out of their you-know-where's and win. Sometimes we dominated and other times we barely pulled it off.

The Lightning can easily make a successful road trip. They just have to be willing to work for it.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Lose on the nights you think they're gonna win, win the nights you think they're gonna lose. Win on the nights you think they're gonna win and more often than not they give you a heart attack doing it

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
It's time to start playing hockey for this team, now having a great goalie like Bishop is amazing but the rest of the team has to get better at helping him out.

---

Looks like Hedman and Condra are back in with Brown sitting:

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Maybe this team needs an ass kicking to wake them up. Would have happened had we not been playing buffalo the other night. The worse thing that can happen is we look like crap and bish keeps the game close.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Something keeps telling me over the last few minutes that everything is gonna be fine and that we are gonna see a BIG game out of Stamkos tonight.

That would almost as nice as a victory and just as welcome.

I think everyone knows we have yet to see the Lightning at their best this year and when we do it'll be amazing to behold.

Let's the get the best out guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad