BRUINS GDT 10/17 - Game 6 - Boston Bruins @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - NBCSN, SN360, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
It's not Wednesday Night Rivalry anymore, right? Didn't they smarten up and just change it to Wednesday Night Hockey (On NBCSN)? Because I remember complaining about how the Bruins and Flames is not and never has been a rivalry way back when they announced the schedule and thought that they were changing the name of the night anyway.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
It's not Wednesday Night Rivalry anymore, right? Didn't they smarten up and just change it to Wednesday Night Hockey (On NBCSN)? Because I remember complaining about how the Bruins and Flames is not and never has been a rivalry way back when they announced the schedule and thought that they were changing the name of the night anyway.

Yea it's not Wednesday Night Rivalry anymore

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Yeah I would always laugh while playing NHL18 and it would be a Wednesday Night Rivalry game but it would be my expansion team against some random team in another conference.

Rivalry night is only good for actual rivalries. Not made up ones.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I swear to all that is holy i came up with the idea of a weekly Rivalry Night years ago on the main forums in a thread on what the nhl can do to help promote the game.

It was a great idea that they implemented terribly. They tried too hard to force "rivalries" and they don't let actual rivals play nearly enough. 4 or 5 games between divisional opponents is silly

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Would be nice to see backes get a goal or any form of even strength point tonight. Need that confidence boost before the schedule starts gettin tougher.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
On call this week and there’s a production server downtime happening tonight, which means I’ll be on the phone for a couple hours starting at 1am. But I’ll probably work from home tomorrow and take my time waking up in the morning, so it should even itself out. Hopefully i can catch this one on my dvr during lunch, cuz there’s no chance I’m staying up to watch tonight.

Really just wanna see Krejci get himself going, and perhaps the third line isn’t a matchup nightmare for us. The top and bottom lines i have no worries at all.
How did surgery go? Glad to see you can still post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad