GDT: 10/17/2014 - Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks - 9 PM CT / 5 AM FIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy10Beers

Dec 31, 2011
Minnesota
Thought Gibson was going to be the Ducks #1 goalie this year. Kid looked really good last year (except for the last game against the Kings in the playoffs). He let in 6 against the Pens in the opener this year and then gets sent down to Norfolk. Quick trigger. Bob Murray doesn't mess around.

That Ducks roster has a lot of size and skill. Looks like they may have found another (potential) stud in William Karlson (2nd round in 2011).

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Thought Gibson was going to be the Ducks #1 goalie this year. Kid looked really good last year (except for the last game against the Kings in the playoffs). He let in 6 against the Pens in the opener this year and then gets sent down to Norfolk. Quick trigger. Bob Murray doesn't mess around.

That Ducks roster has a lot of size and skill. Looks like they may have found another (potential) stud in William Karlson (2nd round in 2011).

Gibson supposedly asked Boudreau to be sent down to the AHL to sharpen up his game. Apparently the plan is for him to play a couple of games this weekend then come back up. As for Karlsson, he has looked good centering a line with Cogliano and Silfverberg as wingers. Hopefully he continues to play responsibly.

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site
For this game not sure if i like the changes, or i really like them

Perry and Getz are a tough top line

Keeping Koivu and Coyle together gives them that matchup.

On the road.

You have

Parise
Koivu
Haula- Coyle
Cooke

as top 2 way guys

With Zucker, Granny playing a solid 2 way game so far

What is the favorable matchup there?

Carter is not as good as Brodz but he will take Perry or Getz with him if they get into to it down low, where Brodz would just lose the puck.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
I don't like that Brodziak is scratched for Ryan penalty carter. Anyways I'll just look at as he trusts Brodziak against la more.

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
Think Fontaine will be a good fit with Koivanek. We need this line to be good. Ninos puck retrieving skills and scoring still make him my ideal fit on this line but Yeo is stubborn. Like Fontaine more than Coyle for this line. Better hands and scoring

No worries. Koivanek is a helluva player. Better than Kovalchuk :laugh:

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Anaheim's depth is nothing special after Getz and Perry. Definitely step down from Kings,Wild, Sharks and Blues.

PlusMinusZero

Sep 19, 2014
Sastamala
Awful starting time to me.Try to stay awake but it's not easy when you're as drunk as i am right now,but still try to soldier on and watch the game.GO WILD GO!

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
God you Finns are die hard. Spurs-Man City kick off at 6:45 AM tomorrow, but I am DVR'ing that **** and watching it when I get up :laugh:

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Got a friend's birthday party tonight; won't be able to watch... so they'll probably play great.

3 - 1 Wild.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
How fun would it be if we went on a run like Chicago did? (last year or the year before, can't remember)

Keep it rolling tonight. :yo::yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad