GDT: 10/16/15 - Wild @ Kings - 9:30PM Central / 5:30AM Suomi - FS-N, FS-WI, FS-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
rif5go.jpg

*All credit for the template goes to Avder​

Last edited:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Well ****. I'll try another site, just a moment.

E: Does it work now?

Last edited:

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Can we still talk the Yotes game in here? Man it was awesome seeing all the Wild fans there, and so many doing the "DOOOOOOOOOB". And high five-ing all the Wild fans around us after a goal. It was definitely annoying Yote fans lol.

Also, first time I was ever early enough / able to get by the players tunnel for warm ups. So awesome seeing them that close and hearing the chatter and what not. Fist bumped as many as I could, even Gorg haha. Wish the Wild coulda iced the game earlier for stress reasons, but man what a night.

Hopefully the Wild can start fast and get the kings out of it early

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Can we still talk the Yotes game in here? Man it was awesome seeing all the Wild fans there, and so many doing the "DOOOOOOOOOB". And high five-ing all the Wild fans around us after a goal. It was definitely annoying Yote fans lol.

Also, first time I was ever early enough / able to get by the players tunnel for warm ups. So awesome seeing them that close and hearing the chatter and what not. Fist bumped as many as I could, even Gorg haha. Wish the Wild coulda iced the game earlier for stress reasons, but man what a night.

Hopefully the Wild can start fast and get the kings out of it early
Definitely looked/sounded like a lot of Wild fans there on TV!

Seems like a trend is developing of Wild fans being well represented in away arenas, I like it :nod:

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
This goes on top of the first start in iRacing Bathurst 1000, so I'll miss at least some of it. Especially if I have to take the 2nd stint.

I'm hoping for a strong performance, and no injuries. LA isn't exactly a soft team.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Kings fan coming in peace. Nice GDT

What happened in the 3rd last night. I turned off the game with the wild dominating (shots were 22-9, score 4-1 I think)
This morning I see Arizona got a couple. Did the team just think they had it in the bag and stop playing as hard?
As it is the Wild and kings my prediction is 0-0 game and first 3 on 3 for LA (not sure if the wild have had any)

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

What happened in the 3rd last night. I turned off the game with the wild dominating (shots were 22-9, score 4-1 I think)
This morning I see Arizona got a couple. Did the team just think they had it in the bag and stop playing as hard?
As it is the Wild and kings my prediction is 0-0 game and first 3 on 3 for LA (not sure if the wild have had any)

Stopped playing as hard/started playing it too safe. Took stupid penalty after stupid penalty after stupid penalty.

Arizona got a flukey goal with 10 seconds left in the 2nd, and we didn't match their intensity in the 3rd.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Stopped playing as hard/started playing it too safe. Took stupid penalty after stupid penalty after stupid penalty.

Arizona got a flukey goal with 10 seconds left in the 2nd, and we didn't match their intensity in the 3rd.

that'll happen

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Thanks for the new thread!

I am convinced we are one of the most popular teams as far as fanbases in the NHL. It reminds me of watching the Pittsburgh Steelers fans go all around the country taking over visitor domes/arenas acting like they are the home team due to all the visiting fans.

We have a very large fanbase and it's awesome. :handclap:

Let's make it 4-0 tonight!

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013

Sloppy hockey, a trap with holes, defensive zone giveaways, silly offensive zone penalties, a goal tending oops, and a couple of was that my man situations?

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Prosser was just soo bad... not a good impression to leave when it's your first game of the season.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Prosser was just soo bad... not a good impression to leave when it's your first game of the season.

The good he brings is limited, but he usually isn't that bad either. I think his play last night was partially due to the roughly two weeks he's had off from playing a game. What other factors caused him to play so poorly, I do not know, but he sure wasn't the only defenseman that looked like garbage yesterday.

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
Missing the game tonight for an Of Monsters and Men concert but hope the Wild can keep it up!! Would be cool to see a highlight of a Dumba blast tomorrow, make it happen!

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Look, Folin has been setting the world on fire, but he at least has upside, whereas Prosser has none. The only time I want Prosser played is in a really rough game, where he is a willing dance partner/face to be punched guy.

At least Stoner had thug cred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad