GDT: 10/15/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
gonna be honest and say that i haven't noticed the ads on the boards in any of these games. completely forgot they even existed. no reason for me to be looking at the boards when hockey is happening

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
gonna be honest and say that i haven't noticed the ads on the boards in any of these games. completely forgot they even existed. no reason for me to be looking at the boards when hockey is happening
when it moves or changes, it's pretty distracting.

Reactions: ccman68

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
There have been a few games that I have seen where the ads go all wonky and start covering players bodies. They need to work out the kinks.

Reactions: ccman68

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I didn't even think of the moving adds on the boards either until you guys mentioned it. It doesn't bug me alot so far since the adds change in a pretty good tsate, I mean look at hos the adds on the boards look in a football/soccer game and you'll see how they can be distracting.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
office_space_brianelliot_starting.jpg

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad