GDT: 10/15/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Ok? I said he has an attitude problem. Primarily when things don't go his way. He also doesn't work as hard as he used to imo.

Not that I completely agree considering he had 2 stretches of 20 games where he was the leagues most dominating player but this has been a growing issue with him each year he's gotten better. Throws temper tantrums when things don't go his way or when defenders don't let him walk through without actually defending.

Reactions: Master P

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
That's what they are doing right now. They do not force things and do not try to win SC in October.

They didn't force things last October either? Where's this narrative coming from? Last regular season was almost effortless the way they could score at will. They weren't a burnt out group come playoff time.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Is anyone else baffled as to how Kucherov hasn’t been given an assist for his pass to Stamkos?
My only guess is that whoever is recording the scoring saw the mtl defenders stick slighting brush the puck while Stamkos has possession. Maybe they are salty?

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
They didn't force things last October either? Where's this narrative coming from? Last regular season was almost effortless the way they could score at will.
Sure that's how people do things in general and win games in sports. With no effort. Cmon.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Sure that's how people do things in general and win games in sports. With no effort. Cmon.

Yeah they were going 110% in October last year, you're right. Go back and actually watch the games. Seems like another poor excuse to explain that pathetic playoff performance.

They lost to Washington in game 7 of the ECF the year before that, the regular season couldn't have meant any less and yet they won the amount of games they did.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Pierre giving Coop way too much credit. Why wouldn't you put up that line for an offensive zone draw?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad