YDyhiuR.png

1yJx0Z1.png

ynFliCi.png

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
well here we are go bolts thanks for the thread days....

ive been a tampa fan since they started.... went through a lot even with ya'll here.... for the first time since i can remember im not absolutely pumped to see us on the ice ..... win or lose my love of this team and this game is just simply amazing....

to be melancholy for this week today this game is mind numbing....

so please get this fixed guys whatever has to be done so you can be the breath taking team i love so much..... not whatever ive seen for every game this year but one....

i wonder how a casual fan watcher is feeling right now when a die hard like me is ready to bury head in sand

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
After Namestnikov looked like Kuch against us...Drouin hatty incoming...

No no no

I can stomach losing to the stinkin Cats because we played them so much. And I can stomach Ottawa because beating us is like the damn Cup to them and they'll promptly go back to sucking ass against everyone else after giving US their best effort (we've been seeing this for years) but I won't tolerate losing to Montreal.

I want us back in a big way tonight. The locker room needs to stop throwing it's pity party and get focused. I can excuse what I've seen because it's early and guys are frustrated but the buck has to stop somewhere

That falls on Cooper and Stamkos working together to lead us effectively as a group. This shit has been dragging on for years and it needs to stop. We're 4 years removed from the Cup Finals and we've seen a year and a half of regular season effort since. I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 again. I defended Cooper enough in that time and I won't any longer. This team is better than those were and there's no excuse to keep turning in stink bombs

Last edited:

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
The team needs to man up and work hard. If they work hard then they win. That game against the sens was them expecting to win "just because". That was some of the most entitled hockey i've seen in a long time. Cooper is a problem but the players need to man up and play hard. Like sunny said "stop throwing a pity party". They have arguably the most talented team in the NHL, now would be a good time to show it.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
well here we are go bolts thanks for the thread days....

ive been a tampa fan since they started.... went through a lot even with ya'll here.... for the first time since i can remember im not absolutely pumped to see us on the ice ..... win or lose my love of this team and this game is just simply amazing....

to be melancholy for this week today this game is mind numbing....

so please get this fixed guys whatever has to be done so you can be the breath taking team i love so much..... not whatever ive seen for every game this year but one....

i wonder how a casual fan watcher is feeling right now when a die hard like me is ready to bury head in sand
Well I’m sure you were extremely pumped to see Selivanov and Zamuner battle for the second place from the bottom :)

I remember Tampa was this cool underdog with Darren Puppa in net playing for 5k in the stands. Now it’s a glamorous team with a bunch of superstars, tons of potential and a large window for ANOTHER cup. Some teams can only dream about your ‘problems’ :)

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Drouin on 3LW for Montreal. Guess 1C hasn’t worked out? :sarcasm:

He's also off to a hot start and has any many points as anyone on the Lightning.

Drouin has never had a good game against Tampa since being traded given how they've been playing lately that'll probably change.

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Lets see how they respond to that Ottawa game against a team who's top-4 forwards have an average height of 5'10, pretty damning if they get outworked here.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I see this season playing out in one of two ways. First, if the team continues to mope around and feel sorry for themselves then they miss the playoffs, Cooper is fired and core guys get traded. Or, the team gets out of their own head, figures it out and goes on a run and wins the stanley cup.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
I see this season playing out in one of two ways. First, if the team continues to mope around and feel sorry for themselves then they miss the playoffs, Cooper is fired and core guys get traded. Or, the team gets out of their own head, figures it out and goes on a run and wins the stanley cup.
I'm every bit as frustrated as everyone else but, it's early, I'm betting we figure it out and win the cup.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Hope the boys look good tonight. Start to the season has not been ideal. Hedman and Cernak should be interesting. Sadly, won't get to watch the game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad