GDT: 10/14/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Is ROR a negative influence? A little early for that I suppose because I doubt even if he was it would be the cause of something so early.

He had a terrific first game despite losing but the next theee has been pedestrian and I didn’t see tonight but yeah.....no points again.

But the blues were predicted to be not only in the playoffs but some including nick kypreos predicted them to win the cup.

One win in 5 games is ugly and could be the difference if they make or miss the playoffs.

Maybe it’s Mike Yeo, or the goaltending.

Chad Johnson over Carter Hutton was a complete downgrade.

But this is relevant only because him losing his love for the game he leaves to go to a better team and they have two less wins the team he left. Infact Colorado St. Louis and buffallo have all done poorly overall during his times there. St. Louis is of course just five games for a sample size but as the guy said above five in October Is the same as five games in March.
You are seriously obsessed with this. If there's one thing not wrong with the Blues, its Orielly's. O'Reilly hasnt been pedestrian in any of the 5 games played.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
You are seriously obsessed with this. If there's one thing not wrong with the Blues, its Orielly's. O'Reilly hasnt been pedestrian in any of the 5 games played.

Good god. It’s the first time I said this, today and in the thread about surprises. A few weeks ago I made a thread about the trade. So three mentions in two different days over something that’s been over a few months long is now obsession when I’m on here usually every day? Got it. I’m just mentioning it. I even said the blues will snap out of this and ROR is a great player.

And yes he was pedestrian and absolutely no where to be found in the game I watched him play yesterday, I wasn’t the only one. The Hockey guy on YouTube who loves ror (yeah it’s one person) also felt this way he hs 65.000 subscribers and previews and reviews every star of every game. So it’s but like I just have an obsession to bash him.

You think he’s Been good in all of the 5 games? It’s time he takes accountability and stop blaming the teams he’s on. If the problem follows
You around maybe where you was wasnt the problem. But of course he’s a golden boy in here for some reason and if you say one bad thing about him and everyone overreacts. Typical.

Anyway despite what I’ve just said ROR is always a good played every year so either he has god awful look or he spreads negativity. What he said at the end of last year was so wrong in so many ways and had you known about how much pegula spoiled him you’d understand.

I’m not suggesting he’s what’s wrong with the blues but I do find it funny you seem to think you know everything about him after five games when I watched him every game the last 3 years. You’ve seen him lot too perhaps but to suggest he wasn’t pedestrian last game is ridiculous. I didn’t even notice him once but hey it’s a long season. Perron may be your best pickup just because I don’t think brings the risk of negativity.

Last edited:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Good god. It’s the first time I said this, today and in the thread about surprises. A few weeks ago I made a thread about the trade. So three mentions in two different days over something that’s been over a few months long is now obsession when I’m on here usually every day? Got it. I’m just mentioning it. I even said the blues will snap out of this and ROR is a great player.

And yes he was pedestrian and absolutely no where to be found in the game I watched him play yesterday, I wasn’t the only one. The Hockey guy on YouTube who loves ror (yeah it’s one person) also felt this way he hs 65.000 subscribers and previews and reviews every star of every game. So it’s but like I just have an obsession to bash him.

You think he’s Been good in all of the 5 games? It’s time he takes accountability and stop blaming the teams he’s on. If the problem follows
You around maybe where you was wasnt the problem. But of course he’s a golden boy in here for some reason and if you say one bad thing about him and everyone overreacts. Typical.

Anyway despite what I’ve just said ROR is always a good okyer every year so either he has god awful look or he speaks negativity. What he said at the end of last year was so wrong in so many ways and had you known about how much pegula spoiled him you’d understand.
You write these lengthy posts pointing how how things are bad surrounding him and how it follows him around, but then say he's a great player..so your not "bashing him". So you and another guy share the same opinion, So what? Being on YouTube doesnt make you an authority on anything, it's just another opinion. You say he needs to take accountability, he's done that, even though he's not the problem. During post games, he's talked about how he could have been better on a play, or looked for a different play. The Blues are playing like crap, mainly due to coaching, not adding O'Reilly. Mike Yeo has taken a top 10 defensive core and turned them into swiss cheese. If you watched the Chicago game.....then you get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia