GDT: 10/14/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Jets look like a one line team. Maybe Wheeler and Schiefele are the only two who can carry the play and create offence on their own.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Jets look like a one line team. Maybe Wheeler and Schiefele are the only two who can carry the play and create offence on their own.

Little isn’t an ideal 2nd line center anymore, but I would most definitely not call them a one line team.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Surprised some of you have liked that Jets 1st line. They have been bleeding chances against for the whole game without generating themselves much. Scheifele's two-way game isn't that good.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Canes over committed on that PP along the boards. Had they gotten the puck they probably could have turned it into a 2 on 1. The gamble failed.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Maybe Laine's struggles are because he shaved his beared...

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
In true Anaheim fashion, if Silfverberg becomes the team's hottest scorer, he must join the merry go round of injured players.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Blues are 1-2-2 after blowing a third period lead for the third time in 5 games.

October points matter

hockeeyyy

Sep 29, 2017
I'm so glad the Blues are reaping the benefits of Tyler Flozak. How has he been so far this season?

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Is ROR a negative influence? A little early for that I suppose because I doubt even if he was it would be the cause of something so early.

He had a terrific first game despite losing but the next theee has been pedestrian and I didn’t see tonight but yeah.....no points again.

But the blues were predicted to be not only in the playoffs but some including nick kypreos predicted them to win the cup.

One win in 5 games is ugly and could be the difference if they make or miss the playoffs.

Maybe it’s Mike Yeo, or the goaltending.

Chad Johnson over Carter Hutton was a complete downgrade.

But this is relevant only because him losing his love for the game he leaves to go to a better team and they have two less wins the team he left. Infact Colorado St. Louis and buffallo have all done poorly overall during his times there. St. Louis is of course just five games for a sample size but as the guy said above five in October Is the same as five games in March.

Reactions: bodda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad