GDT: 10/14/14 Edmonton Oilers @ Los Angeles Kings 7:30pm PST (SN360, SN1, FSW, 790KABC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
Just....Scrivens is not good. He had good stats here sure but no. I don't know that he is a starter.

The problem is that LA plays a system that can turn any goalie into a God, and the Oilers play a system that can turn any God into Rick DiPietro.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Don't take it personally. We get a lot of "sympathy" from fans of opposing teams so at times it's hard to tell who's being sincere and who isn't.

The fanbase as a whole is just fed up with the team and how nothing is being done to better it. In this case it's like trying to console someone who just broke up with their girlfriend by showing up with their girlfriend and offering condolences.

Please keep in mind who you are taking to. We've been there done that. Plenty.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Please keep in mind who you are taking to. We've been there done that. Plenty.

I know, but now you're at the top and will probably stay there for awhile. Meanwhile our coach is benching our best d-men and trotting out rookies against the best team in the NHL.

If I wasn't already so dead inside I'd be so angry.

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
9032055.jpg

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
I know, but now you're at the top and will probably stay there for awhile. Meanwhile our coach is benching our best d-men and trotting out rookies against the best team in the NHL.

If I wasn't already so dead inside I'd be so angry.

Coming from a fellow hollowed soul I guess I can relate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad