GDT: 10/13/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Columbus vs Tampa Bay

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Didn't see the whole thing but watched some highlights. Looks like Gourde got away with one on the Paquette goal, but I'll take it.

The energy seemed to be there tonight. I think they need to keep with these lines.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Extend Cooper.
giphy.gif

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Home. Nice game. Much better effort. Kuch looked lit. Need more consistency. It is a start.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Taking our frustrations out on Columbus, felt real good to watch.

I have lots of interesting takes on the game, but really need to process them all. Way too many penalties to read into the minutes, Killorn led all forwards by almost a minute due to all of the special teams play as a result. I will say, I really liked the TKO line, and was good to see some of our forwards in roles that the haven't been in in a while, sort of shook off some of the cobwebs. I hope Stamkos adopts his role on the wing. Point and Gourde are going to basically force Stammer to shoot and if he doesn't, that duo is perfectly capable of creating goals without him.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Missed the 3rd but Miller had a huge game and has woken up since the last period against Vancouver, that pass to Point was beauty. This is the type of secondary scoring we need, 8-2 win with Stamkos, Kucherov picking up 1 point each.

Is Adam Erne even a factor? He's just not noticeable in any way.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
He's just a Paquette-level energy player at best, probably not even that. I'd trade him for a pick if any GM would like to take a bet on his potential anymore and bring up a guy like Andreoff, it's not like that would make our roster worse.

Reactions: Kusic

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
He's just a Paquette-level energy player at best, probably not even that. I'd trade him for a pick if any GM would like to take a bet on his potential anymore and bring up a guy like Andreoff, it's not like that would make our roster worse.

Paquette has actually had some clutch moments for this team and had twice now been an effective 4th line center for us on 2 deep runs. Erne has just never been effective ever.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yeah, we're in that small window of the season where Paquette looks kind of awesome for his role. Which means we're 2-3 games away from him taking a puck in the face. Or a cross check.

Reactions: Hoek

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Missed the 3rd but Miller had a huge game and has woken up since the last period against Vancouver, that pass to Point was beauty. This is the type of secondary scoring we need, 8-2 win with Stamkos, Kucherov picking up 1 point each.

Miller was great in the 3rd too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad