GDT: 10/11/22 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
two top 6 forwards gone and Colton STILL can't get some top 6 time?

come on man
Oh he will get time when the injuries start. He’s got to be better when he is with the top guys . I want him to succeed up there we need him to push Cirelli down to the 3rd line. But they have to give Hagel a look a waste of time in my opinion but that’s it. I like Paul as well as everyone but he’s more of a 3rd line guy as well that can play up. Hagel needs to show the ability to play with Point, Stammer, Kuch what we saw last year showed he could not. Will they Gel sure hope so. We are gonna see some rough stretches when the big guys start getting nicked up and if they miss big chunks we could be a wildcard team or worse. The East has got better. And one only hast o look at St Louis to realize on top of the world one year and fall off a cliff the next.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I am ready to go on another ride with everyone again. It is my honour fellow Lightning fans.

1665530845758.png

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Take note players --

41 year old (me) in search of a new cult favourite man that everyone hates but will do the team thing and dominate....and everyone will eventually like

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Time is close excited to see what the team has. Great core no argument but are the support players enough? I want to be suprised but my gut tells me no.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad