GDT: 10/11/22 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
If you have an android phone, I may have just saved your life.

1) Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced > Private DNS
2) Select Private DNS provider hostname.
3) Add -> dns.adguard.com

Now this will get rid of like 90% of all ads on your phone. Browsing the web, some apps, etc... It won't work on YouTube for example. In regards to HFBoards, it blocks all the ads but instead you get this white page telling you to allow ads that you just say no to, before every page you go on to.
is there any way to block my posts? from me?

• Haha
Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
If you have an android phone, I may have just saved your life.

1) Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced > Private DNS
2) Select Private DNS provider hostname.
3) Add -> dns.adguard.com

Now this will get rid of like 90% of all ads on your phone. Browsing the web, some apps, etc... It won't work on YouTube for example. In regards to HFBoards, it blocks all the ads but instead you get this white page telling you to allow ads that you just say no to, before every page you go on to.
Always coming in clutch. First star of the game material right here.

is there any way to block my posts? from me?
Log out. It'll work for all of us.

• Haha
Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
If you don't mind switching browsers, Brave also blocks everything on Android. Or you could use Firefox with uBlock Origin extension.

For iOS, there's Adguard which works on this site.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Kucherov led the team with 3 turnovers, bud.

The stat keepers were being kind. Don't be such a homer you can't accept even a player as great as Kuch had a really lousy game.
kuch turns pucks over a lot, hedman misses the net, killorn hooks someone in the gloves, cernak with a lower body injury, and the planets continue their cosmic waltz

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
kuch turns pucks over a lot, hedman misses the net, killorn hooks someone in the gloves, cernak with a lower body injury, and the planets continue their cosmic waltz

Generally speaking, yes that's all true. Specifically addressing last night's game, Kucherov was especially bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad