GDT: 10/11/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
My 1 complaint is Larkin's goal I don't know how they knew that was in TSN showed angle after angle and none showed the puck in

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Nilsson stole this one for the Canucks
And Ottawa’s Anderson stoke the game for the sens. What’s your point? No one is calling Tampa a pretender to losing to a joke of a team like the Canucks.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Canucks beat the lighting.....New Jersey destroys Washington and the Rangers beat the Sharks.

You seriously cant predict a single game

Reactions: Devonator

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON
When the puck is clearly over the line it's called no goal 90% of the time?

what are some of the plenty that didn't get called?
When there is no shot that shows white ice between the puck and the line, yea, it’s rarely called a goal. Don’t get me wrong, I believe it should have been a goal... but I think the Leafs got a good half dozen of these taken back last year... including one where the puck was in the goalie’s glove, and the glove was completely in the net, but because you couldn’t see the puck in the glove in the net, it didn’t count.

I saw Matthews get tripped a couple of times, and a few slashes go uncalled. Stuff that happens every game.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
TSN has John Tavares listed as having 4 assists not 3 that's even better
Mitch Marner from Zach Hyman goal shouldn’t be an assist for Tavares. It was an interception of a play on the puck which is technically a change in possession.

Awarding him an assist on that one is a biiiiiig stretch.

Reactions: Sensators

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Mitch Marner from Zach Hyman goal shouldn’t be an assist for Tavares. It was an interception of a play on the puck which is technically a change in possession.

My god.... They award secondary assists like that ALL the time. You can go through game tape for the past 10 years or so, they also miss tons too. It happens.

I can remember a play specifically, where Crosby set a pick and waved his stick over the puck and he was credited with an assist.

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Leafs can score goals but they are pretty bad otherwise. Wings could have had 5 goals on them with an ounce of luck. That's realbad.
Do you know how many posts the leafs hit and how badly we dominated you through 2 periods? The only reason it wasn’t over in the 2nd was Howard and the posts.

Reactions: ANDI P IS CUTE

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Leafs can score goals but they are pretty bad otherwise. Wings could have had 5 goals on them with an ounce of luck. That's realbad.
scoring more goals than your opponent is probably the most useless thing to be able to do in hockey, so I think they're in trouble

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
My god.... They award secondary assists like that ALL the time. You can go through game tape for the past 10 years or so, they also miss tons too. It happens.

I can remember a play specifically, where Crosby set a pick and waved his stick over the puck and he was credited with an assist.
Gretzky used to get them sitting on the bench. :laugh:

Reactions: JerseyMike34

SnizzMitch

Leafs Fan Till I Die
Jan 30, 2016
Eastern, Ontario

Well, the Red Wings player didn’t control the puck and if JT wasn’t there to make the play aling the boards, that is not a goal. So he did deserve an assist in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad