GDT: 10/11/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Vancouver vs Tampa Bay

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
:thumbd: or :thumbu:

BbwR7gM.png

Still hard to read due to contrast on mobile and computer :(

member 105785

ok here's the deal, you guys can have the win but let Boeser and Pettersson get a goal each at least, I'll contact the GM's and get the paperwork sorted out

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Canucks are a lot faster than in years past. Pettersson is crazy impressive and fun to watch.

I'm hoping we come out motivated by the lackluster performance vs. Florida, but I'm a little nervous we'll lack motivation because we're underestimating the Canucks.

So many teams are following our old blueprint now, picking up skilled, often under-sized players. Makes the game more fun to watch, but it's gonna be hard to stay ahead of the curve.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
So Conacher out is my guess and where do they have Joseph? Didn't see a projected line tweet.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
So Conacher out is my guess and where do they have Joseph? Didn't see a projected line tweet.

Palat-Stamkos-Kucherov
Johnson-Point-Gourde
Killorn-Cirelli-Joseph
Miller-Paquette-Erne

Pretty much lines we ran in the playoffs + Joseph in, Callahan out.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Somehow I'll be shocked if Miller actually does end up on 4th for the whole game. I think we have enough talent to do this kind of thing though, and it could be good against not-so-deep teams.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Somehow I'll be shocked if Miller actually does end up on 4th for the whole game. I think we have enough talent to do this kind of thing though, and it could be good against not-so-deep teams.

It wouldn't be bad if he could bring scoring to that line but I just don't think he'll produce with Paquette and Erne, Killorn is more of a fit for that line and Miller on the 3rd with Joseph and Cirelli - he needs skill to produce.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It wouldn't be bad if he could bring scoring to that line but I just don't think he'll produce with Paquette and Erne, Killorn is more of a fit for that line and Miller on the 3rd with Joseph and Cirelli - he needs skill to produce.

Agreed, although I think he might get something out of Erne if they both play their game. Erne has to go hard to the net though.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Holy F, what a goal David Pastrnak just scored.

Nylander is not get 8m.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad