GDT: 10/10: FINALLY! Boston Bruins vs. Colorado Avalanche - 7pm ET - NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

maple8

Dec 28, 2009
Man Duchene made Bergeron look sloooow.

Pretty embarassing. Avs made the B's look bad tonight, like a bunch of apes on skates.

FallsForItEveryYear

Jun 26, 2007
**** off Colorado. We'll see where you are when it matters.

No we won't. Smoke and mirrors right now. Playoff contender but I doubt they make it far. They had no business winning tonight. Getting dominated for 2 periods rarely works. They survived. Oh we'll bs had a **** schedule as we'll. tough to find a rhythm to your game

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
We waited 4 days for that? ;) Thought we deserved a better fate but these games happen I guess. Entertaining game though.

Rancourt Fist Pump

Goulet-lite
Jul 30, 2010
Welp, time to watch Ference's Oilers stick it to the godless Habs. Maybe he'll punch Pacioretty tonight and make me feel better.

Good game B's. Ran into a hot goaler.

bruins_19

Dec 1, 2004
Our top 2 lines stunk. We arent going to win very many games if that happens. Iginla Marchand and especially Eriksson better pick it up. I thought the most frustrating player to play on the right side of Bergeron got traded until I saw Loui Eriksson play. Hope he proves me wrong

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
It's gonna be rough when their goalies are back to normal. Still kind of a fun team. Some annoying fans tonight.

Let them have their fun. They've been fans of perhaps the least successful NHL team of the last 3 years. They'll get over it once they cool down.

Bergy line is always frustrating at the beginning of the season. Hopefully they heat up soon. Krejci, Hamilton, and Krug looked really good tonight. Didn't see much at all from Marshy, Loui, or Iggy.

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
Solid game for Dougie... He was good defensive and outlet passes/breaking zone as well.

Matt Duchene, kid is special. May see him on team Canada come Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad