GDT: 10/10: FINALLY! Boston Bruins vs. Colorado Avalanche - 7pm ET - NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Let them have their fun. They've been fans of perhaps the least successful NHL team of the last 3 years. They'll get over it once they cool down.

Bergy line is always frustrating at the beginning of the season. Hopefully they heat up soon. Krejci, Hamilton, and Krug looked really good tonight. Didn't see much at all from Marshy, Loui, or Iggy.

Hey. Low blow man. There isn't an oil drop on their jerseys.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Brian Burke "I can get two way players all day long but to get a player who can put the D back on their heals is the game changer".

SaskBruin

Evaluation Nation
Sep 27, 2013
Saskatchewan
How are people saying this was a horrible game? Giggy stole the show. Any other game Boston puts at least 4 o the board with the chances they had. **** happens. Not much else to really say. Just one of those games. Hoping Yeti draws back in soon.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
How are people saying this was a horrible game? Giggy stole the show. Any other game Boston puts at least 4 o the board with the chances they had. **** happens. Not much else to really say. Just one of those games. Hoping Yeti draws back in soon.

welcome to the Bruins game day thread. If the Bruins lose a game its because everyone sucks and no one showed up.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
Barkowski, against speed lineup, at least over McQuaid. Makes sense. What has Hamilton done again that's solid so far this year.

Nothing flashy, but I like his offensive edge over Bart. Dougie in my eyes has developed well this offseason. It seems like it is few and far between that he gets caught and he's been surprisingly effective defensively as well.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household

I wish the shots were a little more creative. Such a crappy thing to say, I know.

Giggy frustrates me with his positional play. Bruins were trying to score through his chest all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad