GDT: #10 - 10/25/18 | RANGERS @ blackhawks | 8:30 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
From now on, I want every game to be a 4-3 loss.

Goals:
Kreider (Pionk, DeAngelo)
Zibanejad (DeAngelo, Pionk)
Chytil (Buchnevich, Howden)

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I mean, he's not wrong. We've seen this team get absolutely clowned in periods under AV, especially in tight games. Getting outshot 13-1 when you're down a goal is never a good look, especially when their M.O. has been to stretch it up ice and turn it into pond hockey.

Quenneville is making sure of that but I'm not tearing apart the system just yet.
I'm willing to give it a little time lol

Brotha, Q is one of the best coaches in NHL history and always has Chicago playing this structured run n' gun to a tee. Chicago's on-puck support and relentless pressure when attacking have always been difficult for teams to stop. Now apply that context to a rookie coach, with a bad defense, trying to re-teach them how to play defense and make them forget their previous gong show system.
P a t i e n c e.

Reactions: Rangerfans

archanfelnsx

Feb 25, 2018
Don’t you just love the Hawks goal song and their fans’ dance to go along with it? I call it the Bandwagon Express.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Home boy David Quinn better get scratching on that whiteboard because this is as pathetic of a third period as Torts' last game against the Bruins in the playoffs.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Quinn puts Vesey, Fast, Namestnikov, Spooner instead of calling a time out. Nice coaching, idiot.
We have no timeout because of the coaches challenge.
And putting Namestnikov out is basically a free timeout because of how strategic he is, he thinks the game like he’s playing 4d chess and looking over video of the game, but he does it all in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad