GDT: #10 - 10/23/17 | sharks @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Girl

Sep 28, 2008
He has not been in form at all. Haven't seen his known hustle that much. And he has stopped hitting when he is forechecking. I don't know, i think he is an emotional guy and since the team is struggling so badly it affects him too much.

Lol roasting the guys we don't like and making excuses for our favorites. Maybe guys like Zucc just need to stop letting the teams poor play bother them and just play better.

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
Hey Rangers can you sign me? I could stand in front of the net and pot home rebounds better than these amateurs. Wow. Just wow.

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
I love Zucc really do but if this season is lost early he would be one guy we could get a nice return for i'm sure.
Maybe a first and a second? or 1st and 3rd?
Would love to see him go to team that has chance to win cup in west
He'd return more than that. Acquiring team would get 2 playoff runs with him at a great AAV. I'd want pool party and the 2018 1st from the Oilers.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
They keep saying this is the Sharks' first powerplay chance tonight, but didn't Miller hook Burns early in the first period? Or has this team finally driven me insane?

Mordeth

Sep 18, 2015
They keep saying this is the Sharks' first powerplay chance tonight, but didn't Miller hook Burns early in the first period? Or has this team finally driven me insane?
They scored while the hand was up with 6 skaters on.

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
Yep you’re insane. Delayed penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad