GDT: #10 - 10/23/17 | sharks @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Sure but probably not at the guy who's been on the ice for one ****ing scoring chance against.
I think we're allowed to criticize him when he's made horrific plays and reads in his own zone all year, and his greatest values (puck management and the PP) aren't materializing into much positive.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
A few of my co-workers who are casual fans of the team only had reservations about replacing Stepan's production, but I can't imagine that a majority of the fanbase could have for seen this start.

I mean, it's literally historically bad. Not seen since the 60's. Who would have predicted that? No way.

STL, Washington and OTT fans spelled it out as clear as day but nobody wanted to believe it.
I'm sure you seen nearly the entire board get on my case for calling this a train wreck before it even started and here we are LOL

Reactions: mrhockey193195

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
You could not possibly be more wrong on this one. That was Lundqvist's fault and no one else's.

He was a millisecond away from hiring the puck on his forehand, please explain what he should have done differently?

Where was the support in front or behind him?

I'll wait.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Zucc has been really underwhelming this game. I'm guessing Zucc is a chemistry-centric passing play know where everyone is on the ice kinda guy. Harder for him with so many different linemates.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Down three goals and they're still averse to just throwing something on net and hoping to get a bounce

Mordeth

Sep 18, 2015
Zucc has been really underwhelming this game. I'm guessing Zucc is a chemistry-centric passing play know where everyone is on the ice kinda guy. Harder for him with so many different linemates.
He has not been in form at all. Haven't seen his known hustle that much. And he has stopped hitting when he is forechecking. I don't know, i think he is an emotional guy and since the team is struggling so badly it affects him too much.

Maliks PlusMinus

May 28, 2015
Glasgow, Scotland
Given that AV loses players in the shuffle when he has 6 D and 12 forwards, it's a wonder that he has a clue what's going on when he has to constantly change what lines are going out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad