OT: 10,000 Pt XLI - Formerly Duke Phillips' House of Chicken & Waffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I spent way more time in New Vegas than I did in FO3. Both good games but I liked NV way more.

FO4 was somewhat disappointing for me.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
:laugh: This is why I never spend a lot of time in this thread: it always devolve into food talk or video game talk and I dislike both.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I should unload some pics of food I ate in Taiwan here. But all you picky eaters would complain.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
:laugh: This is why I never spend a lot of time in this thread: it always devolve into food talk or video game talk and I dislike both.

Food is amazing I will eat anything, lately I've been eating a lot of unagi and octopus.

Woot!

TBH, I like their fire sauce. The Diablo sauce isn't hot enough for its horrible flavor.

You're gross.

You should try the Hot Ones hot sauce its baller, has a nice fruity aftertaste.

El-Yucateco-Hot-Sauces.jpg

Is usually my goto

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Food is amazing I will eat anything, lately I've been eating a lot of unagi and octopus.

You should try the Hot Ones hot sauce its baller, has a nice fruity aftertaste.

El-Yucateco-Hot-Sauces.jpg

Is usually my goto

Oh I got some yucateca hanging around but tapatio is my usual go to for mexican hot sauces. I also bought a bunch of other hot sauces recently. Yellowbird and Secret Aardvark.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Oh I got some yucateca hanging around but tapatio is my usual go to for mexican hot sauces. I also bought a bunch of other hot sauces recently. Yellowbird and Secret Aardvark.

tapatio is great too, so is rogue moruga, hot ones sauce is kinda expensive but you can pretty much use it on anything like tapatio or yucateca.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
I agree, NV is the best non isometric fallout game.

New Vegas got really boring to me really fast. I had just made it TO Vegas, when I ran out of any interest in playing the game any more. I tried to play Fallout 4, but watching other people play, it seemed like it had become half "The Sims: Wasteland Edition", and I haven't played it past the introduction.

I didn't like Doom when it was new, and I don't like FPSs at all anyway, so the new Doom holds zero interest at all. The only FPS game I ever played through was the original Half Life, and I've played some Overwatch as well. Though that one is mainly because I know Jeff Kaplan, the guy in charge of that project. Met him when we were in the same raiding guild (Legacy of Steel) in Everquest together, when he was the guildmaster. Anyway, give me turn based strategy any day over FPSs or RTSs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad