OT: 10,000 Pt XLI - Formerly Duke Phillips' House of Chicken & Waffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Ah I like Big Bang. The gf doesn't let me listen to boy bands, though. Something about me not being manly.:sarcasm:

DW I can blast it in the car.

Manliness is overrated. :laugh: BUT in terms of kpop boy bands, Big Bang are pretty manly (other than GD sometimes).

No one gets me hyped quite like Big Bang.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California

2678903-4042924950-y5ptM.gif

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
The base game of 4 was a little disappointing, the commonwealth expansion should of been included but I get paradox is small and they need dlc to pay their staff. I'd just like more customized focus trees for all minor nations.

Yup, that's what i'm waiting on before coming back to it. Luckily Paradox supports their games for years so i'm not too worried about it. Gives me plenty of time to play other stuff in the meantime.

I did put 90 hours into the base game though :help:

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Yup, that's what i'm waiting on before coming back to it. Luckily Paradox supports their games for years so i'm not too worried about it. Gives me plenty of time to play other stuff in the meantime.

Their DLC pricing is kind of a pain lately. The last couple DLCs for EU4 is still full price even though one of them is over a year old right now and pretty mediocre from my understanding.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Their DLC pricing is kind of a pain lately. The last couple DLCs for EU4 is still full price even though one of them is over a year old right now and pretty mediocre from my understanding.

The only expansions for EU4 I don't own are Mare Nostrum, which I also heard was pretty mediocre and Rights of Man. I'll probably come back to it if/when those goes on sale but i've already put 830 hours into that game so i've had my fill for the most part.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I basically bought all the CK2 DLC at one point when the flavor stuff was like 50 cents a piece. No ragrets.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I basically bought all the CK2 DLC at one point when the flavor stuff was like 50 cents a piece. No ragrets.

I did the same thing with EU4. I enjoy CK2 but EU4 is much more my kind of grand strategy game.

I actually really like HOI4 as well, right up there with EU4, it's just severely lacking in content compared to the others.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I like the more personal feel of CK2. I make enemies with the Duke in Flanders and end their lineages cuz **** that guy.

Yeah I tend to enjoy the nation-state and world domination stuff more. The most fun I had in CK2 was roleplaying as a Viking, that was a lot of fun and not having to deal with the church and all of their ******** was an added bonus.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Yeah I tend to enjoy the nation-state and world domination stuff more. The most fun I had in CK2 was roleplaying as a Viking, that was a lot of fun and not having to deal with the church and all of their ******** was an added bonus.

The newest DLC gets weird and something that should be turned off most of the time but my most recent ruler went insane and met some crazy druid lady and went and did this quest to turn immortal. Now I have some 300 year old king with way too many kids who have died from disease.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
The newest DLC gets weird and something that should be turned off most of the time but my most recent ruler went insane and met some crazy druid lady and went and did this quest to turn immortal. Now I have some 300 year old king with way too many kids who have died from disease.

:biglaugh:

That game has some of the most hilarious scenarios, especially when read without any context or by someone who doesn't know anything about the game

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
That's some Gandhi **** right there.

It doesnt kill the population like it should, i know its dark but once switzerland joined the allies and stopped sending me aluminum i nuked them once a minute for an hour.

I'm about 15 years behind on gaming, unless you count Fallout or the new Doom.

The new doom is awesome, i got it for like 12 dollars on a steam sale.

I just got all the dlc for fallout and im looking forward to replaying it. Still think they should do California in the next one. No offense to east coast people but the game doesnt have the same atmosphere in your butthole cities.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
It doesnt kill the population like it should, i know its dark but once switzerland joined the allies and stopped sending me aluminum i nuked them once a minute for an hour.

The new doom is awesome, i got it for like 12 dollars on a steam sale.

I just got all the dlc for fallout and im looking forward to replaying it. Still think they should do California in the next one. No offense to east coast people but the game doesnt have the same atmosphere in your butthole cities.

Doom is great because it's just an old school FPS with new graphics. Made me feel like a kid playing the original again.

Imo Fallout already had the best atmosphere in New Vegas, but I have a thing for the desert, so there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad