GDT: #10 – Sabres at Maple Leafs – Tue Oct 28, 7:30PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
now the leafs are gonna get it, we've lulled them into a false sense of security, Nolan's about to unleash the dogs

Moncton man

Jan 11, 2011
Moncton, NB
I will say one thing. Living north of the border and hearing the moaning and groaning after the Leafs lose a couple of games in a row, after tonight their fans should have no illusion about the Leafs getting in position to draft McDavid. YES that has been talked about up here.

StarvingHysterical

Oct 18, 2014
I'm kind of new to hockey and I watched this game. I like to think I'm a pretty observant person. I'm trying to understand this … so just correct if I'm wrong here … but just purely going off the eye test I feel like the Sabres' best period was the first … the very same period in which they were outshot 17-4?

So … … exactly how bad is this team?

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
I'm kind of new to hockey and I watched this game. I like to think I'm a pretty observant person. I'm trying to understand this … so just correct if I'm wrong here … but just purely going off the eye test I feel like the Sabres' best period was the first … the very same period in which they were outshot 17-4?

So … … exactly how bad is this team?

It's the worst team in the league, quite easily, and, going back to last year, one of the worst teams the league has seen in decades. Toronto is a thoroughly mediocre-at-best team. If you're new to hockey I suggest finding a good match to watch pronto before you're new to hating hockey :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad