GDT: #10 – Sabres at Maple Leafs – Tue Oct 28, 7:30PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
One thing I'm kinda ticked off about is the fact our vets haven't given us jack *********g sh**.

In fact, they've actually helped the tank.

So much for the "leadership" that Moulson and Gionta bring. I don't care how much of a lack of talent we have, they haven't done a single positive thing the whole season.

I can tell you someone i love having on our defensive core is Josh Gorges. Dude has been phenomenal. He should have the C, Myers an A, and Girgensons an A.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
I know we're bad, but this....

turrible.jpg

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
No point in cheering for the tank this year, it's going to happen.

I legitly don't know if we will even have competition for 30th come January. Expansion level team, gonna be a long ride to competing for a playoff spot.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
Girgensons may have had his stick held, but he also didn't seem to give much of a **** watching gardiner curl all the way around and into his lap for a tap in. You can't tell me one Toronto player on his ass could seriously stop Girgensons from defending that play with two hands on his own stick.

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
Nah, just a bad decision by Girgs. He tried to play Komorovs stick. Should`ve covered the post.

Subbanned

Nov 4, 2011
this can't be right...does Lupul really have as many shots as the whole Sabres team??

Bearbait

Mar 4, 2011
Man Girgs didnt even try on that wraparound either, I feel like they are doing this on purpose to get Nolan out of there

That would have a lot to do with the Toronto player laying there on the ice hold Girgs stick.....go back and look at that overhead.....

jrb2590

Mar 15, 2014
most embarrassing goal Ive ever seen an NHL team give up. That was mighty ducks-esque against Iceland where all the guys stand still and then fall over trying to stop the puck carrier. Then the slowest wraparound yet the goalie (goldberg) still isn't in position to make the save

Kevbeau

Sponsor
Jul 11, 2006
I hate Nolan's "system," for the same reason I hated Ruff's. Giving the other team the point works when
A.) you have an all-world goaltender
B.) a decent transition game

Without...it's like watching beer league

Side Stache

Dec 3, 2011
Girgensons may have had his stick held, but he also didn't seem to give much of a **** watching gardiner curl all the way around and into his lap for a tap in. You can't tell me one Toronto player on his ass could seriously stop Girgensons from defending that play with two hands on his own stick.

One player can only do so much for this spine-less team.

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
Some teams get a fire in their belly when they hear that their team will suck before they even play on the ice, our team just sucks worse.

Moncton man

Jan 11, 2011
Moncton, NB
a little early but my GBU:
Good - Leafs in the third
Bad - having to listen to all the Leafs fans at work tomorrow
UGLY - Sabres, top to bottom

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
That would have a lot to do with the Toronto player laying there on the ice hold Girgs stick.....go back and look at that overhead.....

Doesnt matter...you cant give that lane....drop your f'in stick and blast the guy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad