GDT: (1) Providence Bruins (vs) (8) Hershey Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
The Bears' radio announcer was priceless with his Soccer call on the 4th Hershey goal and his almost heart attack on Camper's game winner.

A great come back win by the Bruins.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
wow, from the sound of it and looking at the box score it was an epic game. The Bears last penalty when they were holding on to a 4-3 lead was delay of the game....youch. Would not want to be that guy. Providence bus ride must be one joyous trip; Hersey quietter than a library full of monks.

Mink continues to show why he will someday be enshrined in the AHL HOF. The guy is a monster in the playoffs. Bartkowski with 3 assists and a plus 3.

It would be great to see Providence knock out the Bears Wednesday and go into a 7 game series. If Svedberg can play up to his regular season form starting Wednesday good things will happen.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
providencebruins.com still behind the here and now. It lists the Hershey score alright, but when you click "Box Score" it brings you back to the last game. Hope they fix their problems in the offseason. Better info on theahl.com.

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
How did Jared Knight do ?

sheep+Why+are+you+staring.gif

BruinsHockey

Jun 9, 2008
Rhode Island
Woo Hoo Great game was a nail bitter.

Carter Camper with the hat trick.

Bartkowski with a great offensive night.

Miller is becoming a leader on the D-End. (At the meet a player at the Dunk I called him Miller Time and he said he loved it)

First game Hershey did not have a 5 on 3.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
Shame the PBs don't have a chance to use that momentum until Wednesday night, but I think they'll be fine. Also a shame they're playing the same night as Boston.

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
providencebruins.com still behind the here and now. It lists the Hershey score alright, but when you click "Box Score" it brings you back to the last game. Hope they fix their problems in the offseason. Better info on theahl.com.

Don't hold your breath. The P-Bruins web site has been awful for years.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
your such a ****** bag. I'm sure you are giving it a grab as you type

Not for me to suggest what the Mods should and shouldn`t do, but I`m positive nobody on this board would be offended if that particular "fan" is banned for good, haven`t read one relevant/positive post from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad