GDT: #1|PITY PARTY OUT OF CONTROL|Champion Capitals vs. Penguins|Oct. 4 |7:00 PM |PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
What a move there! Hopefully the first period was just an adjustment, because they've been great since then.

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
Cool. In a live thread during a game where everyone is reacting in a basic group chat, we should just sit here quietly and rationalize discussion.

Makes perfect sense. Easy solution - Log off.

No your posts are fine... there's just too many entitled assholes. It's one thing to complain, but I've clearly noticed our fan base going downhill over the last few years. Maybe it's just more bandwagoners since we won. I'll have to start paying attention to who is posting and when they joined.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
No your posts are fine... there's just too many entitled *******s. It's one thing to complain, but I've clearly noticed our fan base going downhill over the last few years. Maybe it's just more bandwagoners since we won. I'll have to start paying attention to who is posting and when they joined.

Stay with us and use the ignore button. Our 10% sucks.. but our 90% is sarcastic and hilarious. And when @HandshakeLin comes back... you will not want to miss games.

Reactions: Shwag33

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I'm still not sold on Simon being enough, despite his strong game. Hard to argue with the way that line's playing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad