GDT: # 1 - Hawks at Penguins - 8:00 PM EST- Lowdown

I am feeling:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
All that said, if the Pens continue to have issues in their own zone, Sullivan is going to have to make adjustments. If they players can't consistently be in the right position or make the right reads, then their responsibilities need to be streamlined to allow them to play and react faster.

Reactions: Andy99

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Just not working and clicking... they seem hyper flying towards the net trying to score Mario type goals..

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
All that said, if the Pens continue to have issues in their own zone, Sullivan is going to have to make adjustments. If they players can't consistently be in the right position or make the right reads, then their responsibilities need to be streamlined to allow them to play and react faster.
we’ve been saying this forever…nothing changes

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
The 2nd goal just can't happen. Stupid lapse cost us the game.

We could have easily had one or two more goals tonight. At least we generated some offense. Same result, but this was better than we played late last season.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
They had a chance to bury them after the 2nd goal with the PP right after but stunk up the joint with that opportunity.

Reactions: Jacob

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
It's the damn system of the pens. I have been saying this the last 3 years. Mike Sullivan has to go
I certainly don’t want Bylsma but a simple “go north” mantra might be exactly what we need right now. Just get the puck and go go go. We just spend too much time dicking around and requiring 3-4 crisp passes to exit our zone isn’t the way.

With our centers we can afford a few icings.

Reactions: SirBrad

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Lol the team loses their 1st game of the year and everyone comes in here to scream whatever agenda they've wanted to scream about :laugh:

I wonder how long it takes people on here to turn on EK. At some point, people are going to bring out "he was a -2 and didn't have any points" for any game like today.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
The 2nd goal just can't happen. Stupid lapse cost us the game.

We could have easily had one or two more goals tonight. At least we generated some offense. Same result, but this was better than we played late last season.
of course its better: 4:2 vs 5:2 small steps

Reactions: cygnus47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad