Value of: #1 goalie to Carolina?

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Kind of vague: early second + ? Can it get to a 1st or is it maxed at a 3rd in 26? Carolina gets kicked out in round 1 leaves Philly with… I need more info.

CAR 1st + PHI 2nd seems fair if they make it to the finals, with Hart as the starter for example.
Not sure what's fair for eithger side if they get bounced in the 1st round though. That's why I kept it vague.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Lets cut the hanging up jokes and see what could be done.
How about talking about Kotchetkov as part of the return for Hart? Obviously Car adds but who or what are we talking about here?
lousy stat last night .886 against Devils but some highlight saves kept the game close.
K adds no value to the trade, I don't want long term deals unless I see extra pick sweetner.

so lets say
Hart
for
Raanta
1 (top 10 protected)

Reactions: JRichard

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
CAR 1st + PHI 2nd seems fair if they make it to the finals, with Hart as the starter for example.
Not sure what's fair for eithger side if they get bounced in the 1st round though. That's why I kept it vague.
Oh he would be the starter over the 3 they have now
thing is Car might face NJ, NYR in first round so road to the finals not easy.

could trade Hart for 1st and early 2nd but not for a second only.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I doubt saros would become available but for the sake of discussion what would Carolina give up for him?
Not a lot. He is having a down year, his contract is almost up, and goalies don’t carry a ton of value

Compared to our goalies, he is worse in goals saved above expected. He has a better save percentage than ours but that is because he faces more shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad