GDT: #1| FLYERS at Boston |Wed., Oct. 8, 2014| 7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
When you are getting paid that much money a year for 8 years you can't be invisible all game long. No matter who is on you...

He can if it's one game and has easily arguably the toughest D-F combo in the league glued to him.

RJ8812*

Flyers needs to give up on that stupid backpass on the PP before entering the zone

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Vinny won't work there on that PP1 I reckon... he drifts out to cheat for space and it gives G no option... and means the Dman can cheat on Simmonds.

He needs to stay there and just inch backwards as G opens up, or move towards centre ice when Streit has the puck, or when Voracek has it head towards the net.

It just means they have less space.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Flyers needs to give up on that stupid backpass on the PP before entering the zone

It's worked beautifully for three years...

Streit and G just need to develop chemistry. Though I happen to be doubtful that chemistry will develop there.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
Macdonald is average at absolute best. 6 year 30 million contract to watch him make dumb ass plays all game long.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I have i ly been listening but I am guessing that Peb is having a good name. Always hearing his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad