Post-Game Talk: 1/7/18 | Canucks 2 at Habs 5 | Oh yeah, there's a game today edition.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Gotta beat the low life Habs. Jerky team with a jerky GM going in a back words direction

5-3 Canucks goals by Boeser Dowd W Granlund Danny AND Henrick

Last edited:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Don't have a very good feeling about this one. Nilsson likely starts as it's a back to back, and as shaky as Markstrom has been, Nilsson has been worse. Add that to Tanev being out...

On the flip side, Vanek seems to enjoy playing the Habs. Hopefully a big night for the Vanek/Gagner/Boeser line.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Dowd plays the entire game. Nobody on the Canucks scores, but somehow they win 7-3. Montreal fans riot again, and in a fit of Richard-riot-throwback-delusion, Dowd comes out to try to calm the hordes. He is carried away and never seen again.

Canucks run the table the rest of the season, playing in his memory. Five minutes before game 1 of the finals, Dowd returns to the Canucks dressing room with a heckuva story to tell. Team loses in 4.

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
Hometown Hockey in Williams Lake. Surely there's a lot of Price fans over there. I'm sort of interested in it being in Kamloops next weekend, and I happen to be planning a trip to Cowichan Valley the following weekend, so go me.

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
Isn’t Price out for this game? If so we will win this one. I’m thinking Boeser gets a hatty for the 4-2 win.

I love the back to back games at 4pm. Lots of time left in the day

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Dowd plays the entire game. Nobody on the Canucks scores, but somehow they win 7-3. Montreal fans riot again, and in a fit of Richard-riot-throwback-delusion, Dowd comes out to try to calm the hordes. He is carried away and never seen again.

Canucks run the table the rest of the season, playing in his memory. Five minutes before game 1 of the finals, Dowd returns to the Canucks dressing room with a heckuva story to tell. Team loses in 4.
Haha now THAT is funny assuming its a joke :laugh:

Reactions: Jack Burton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad