Calgary
#1 star to killorn? am I missing something here? no johnson? lol
a4Vf5Ph.jpg

Maybe they meant Connelly and mixed them up

Sacrifices body to block shot
Nice hit on Markov for being a jerk
Draws a penalty for hit on Markov
Team scores goal scored on PP that he drew
Scores a goal of his own which bedcome GWG.

Bottom line he had a good game.

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
I'd be down for

Killorn-Stamkos-Drouin
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Connolly-Filppula-Callahan

Seems pretty well balanced, the Stamkos line is getting matched with 2nd pairings now anyways, Killorn should be fine.

Isn't Drouin more comfortable on the LW and Connolly is a RW?

c_robio

Feb 3, 2006
Isn't Drouin more comfortable on the LW and Connolly is a RW?

Drouin usually plays LW but he's said in the past he'll play any forward position. He's been playing a lot of RW lately. Moved back to LW when he was with Brown and Boyle

Connolly I don't know how he'd be at LW. Played a strong game last night but I still didn't think really meshed with Killorn and Stamkos. He scored with Fil and Paquette and I thought he looked best the last half of the game with Boyle and Brown

Filppulla would be a good Center for him, but not sure he'd a fit on a shutdown line.

I still like this best atm personally

Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Killorn-Stamkos-Drouin
Paquette-Filppula-Callahan
Morrow-Boyle-Connolly
Brown

70Tampa

Jan 3, 2015
I think Connelly and Brown and/or Packett get moved for a 2nd-3rd D given Radko is out. Fillpilla would also be a piece a team may have interest in for a move for a D man.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think Drouin creates better chances for himself coming down the right side. So I really want to see him on Stamkos's right now, and for a long stretch of games. Plenty of decent LW options.

I'm fine with Drouin on 4th too. I think our lines are fine as long as we've got TKO, Flip/Cally, and Boyle on 4th.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Dominant win. Love beating the Habs. Almost went to this game too, but my season ticket source didn't pull through :(

PP looked much better. Go figure. We looked great last night, everywhere. Bish would probably like a goal back, but other than that, we pretty much destroyed them.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I think Connelly and Brown and/or Packett get moved for a 2nd-3rd D given Radko is out. Fillpilla would also be a piece a team may have interest in for a move for a D man.

This must be some kind of record for number of butchered player names in one post. ;)

Last edited:

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
That feel when Sustr is the one now that cleans up Carle's mistakes... Also Bishop needs some competition, let's call up one of these Eastern kid just for the fun ;)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think Carle's been back to his old self for 8-10 games now. His mistakes just have a spotlight shone on them because of what a trainwreck he was before that. But right now it's back to some good plays and a mistake here and there, which is fine when you consider his role with the team. He's still over-priced, but he's been "pretty good" again.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I think Carle's been back to his old self for 8-10 games now. His mistakes just have a spotlight shone on them because of what a trainwreck he was before that. But right now it's back to some good plays and a mistake here and there, which is fine when you consider his role with the team. He's still over-priced, but he's been "pretty good" again.

I agree, it was more to point out Sustr's progression, he looks a lot more comfortable out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad