RMTFLID.png

2Hf4Vl7.png

ueGFDcp.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Well Subban said that we wouldn't win this game so we'll see if the team listened to him or if they have decided to prove him wrong, either way this will be a tough game against a red hot Habs team who just keeps winning right now.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO
Looks like JT Brown may draw back in tonight as he took Morrow's spot on the 4th line
Would be nice to see Brown back in the lineup.

Joe Smith @TBTimes_JSmith
#tblightning d-pairings: Hedman-Stralman/Garrison-Sustr/Barberio-Carle, w Nesterov the extra

yoteshot

Lazy Habs fan
Aug 6, 2005
Gatineau / Ottawa
Habs fan here, was looking up stuff and just realized Tyler Johnson is 5th in the NHL in scoring with above 1 PPG and only 7 powerplay points!? Best kept secret in the league IMO.

Kucherov also at 39 pts (and +26) with very few PPP... What's up with that?

I see they play with Palat, that line must be a whole lot of fun to watch I guess.

Here's to a great game tonight! :cheers:

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Habs fan here, was looking up stuff and just realized Tyler Johnson is 5th in the NHL in scoring with above 1 PPG and only 7 powerplay points!? Best kept secret in the league IMO.

Kucherov also at 39 pts (and +26) with very few PPP... What's up with that?

I see they play with Palat, that line must be a whole lot of fun to watch I guess.

Here's to a great game tonight! :cheers:

Don't blink tonight when they're on the ice.

BOLTMAN

Jun 29, 2011
Taking this opportunity

To give a BIG THANKS to TheDaysof 04 for all his effort in taking care of this part in particular for us. :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Oh yea Kuch with two goals.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Looks like Cooper wasn't as happy as we were with what Drouin did on the 1st line the little he was there last game.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Hey, I was in Tampa Bay early December and caught a game at the Amalie arena. I was quite surprised by the atmosphere, great fanbase. Anyway, here's to a great game between two of the top teams in the East.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I don't know if this is good or not but here are the refs for tonight:

iwtb*

I am really not looking forward to this. TKO alone is not going to beat Montreal with Price on the net.

c_robio

Feb 3, 2006

Looks like Cooper wasn't as happy as we were with what Drouin did on the 1st line he was there last game.

Quite surprised he's going with Connolly there again, I can only hope it's because RW Brown is in for LW Morrow.

I'm again worried Stamkos will try to carry the puck and pass too much. He needs someone else on the line that can carry/distribute
while Killorn does the dirty work at the net

It'll probably be like last game where Drouin gets some of Connolly's shifts

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Quite surprised he's going with Connolly there again, I can only hope it's because RW Brown is in for LW Morrow.

I'm again worried Stamkos will try to carry the puck and pass too much. He needs someone else on the line that can carry/distribute
while Killorn does the dirty work at the net

It'll probably be like last game where Drouin gets some of Connolly's shifts

Yeah, Coop's trigger happy in-game with the first line, so I'm not too worried who's playing on it.

Stamkos had 12 shots and a hat trick against Montreal last time. They're out for revenge. I'd like to see Stamkos carry us a bit tonight just to make a statement.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
This is about as big of a game as a regular season tilt can get. Hoping we go in and dominate like the first game, but will be more than happy with a hard fought regulation win.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yzerman: "Please, please, PLEASE put Connolly on 1st line."

Cooper: "But he sucks."

Yzerman: "Teams are offering me their 3rd rounder. We need to get the guy on the scoresheet."

Cooper: "I'll give him two periods. But I'm really gettin sick of this $*** Steve."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad