GDT: 1/5/20 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Not after his interpretation of Schindler’s List... :X

Eh. Doesn't have anything to do with chewing gums...and regarding that affair...garbage move by the organization to wash dirty laundry afterwards...if anything, Marner is the true moron anyway for doing it.

WhoozYerrDaddy

May 5, 2004
The guy who let the Caps back into the game today won two Norris trophies...so why shouldn't Hamilton be 2nd in that race? Who cares about that trophy anyway. Pretty meaningless...usually the one who scores the most points wins...actual performance doesn't matter much.

EK was -4

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
-4 while being on the ice for an even goal for. So on the ice for all 5 against.

How they never addressed their goaltending is a fireable offense for Wilson.
We've dodged quite a few bullets in recent years with Karlsson and Shattenkirk.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
-4 while being on the ice for an even goal for. So on the ice for all 5 against.

How they never addressed their goaltending is a fireable offense for Wilson.

Goaltending is far from your biggest problem if your team consists of a bunch of overpaid braindeads...today was one of their best defensive efforts all season long. Trust me, it's not fun to be in goal behind that bunch of turnovermachines and one way players...their coaches are morons, too. Boughner isn't better than DeBoer. Not one bit. Why would you send friggin Karlsson out there late in the 3rd trying to defend a lead? Brind'Amour wouldn't even dream of exposing Hamilton to a similar situation...

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
RIP my fantasy team.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah, my DFS hockey team died today too. I can relate. And my NFL team with Wentz going out. It's only money.

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
We need to put pressure back on Carolina. If we start coasting we'll pay for it

Reactions: DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad