GDT: 1/30/15: SABRES (14-32-3) at CANUCKS (26-17-3) TV: NHLN-US, MSG-B, BELL - 10 PM ET

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Poor Miller he got away from Mike Weber own goals only to get Dan Hamhuis own goals.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
I generally don't change my opinion of players based on hot/cold streaks and this hot streak certainly doesn't change the fact that Stewart is an incredible stupid hockey player that Murray should trade...

...but man, if he were actually figuring it all out, he'd be an asset to this rebuild. :laugh:

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Gary B takin a big shot at the Seattle chances for a pro team. Tone of his Las Vegas comments completely opposite. At the moment a 71.7mil projected cap for next season. "I don't believe any organizations are trying to stake out a particular draft position.... No general managers are trying to make their draft positions better."

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Gary B takin a big shot at the Seattle chances for a pro team. Tone of his Las Vegas comments completely opposite. At the moment a 71.7mil projected cap for next season.

Not really. He said what's true, we don't have an arena here. Until someone steps forward and builds one here, there's not much he can do.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Jun 9, 2012
Not really. He said what's true, we don't have an arena here. Until someone steps forward and builds one here, there's not much he can do.

As opposed to Vegas where he went out of his way to speak about the interest in a team and about the efforts being out forth to demonstrate the demand. Where as Seattle was more like they don't have an arena, until that happens there's noting to talk about. Hem did everything but say we like Las Vegas and have no faith in Seattle.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Seattle is more interested in inspecting trash cans for food waste than building a new arena. Plus all the money they are losing on the tunnel failure.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Jun 9, 2012
Seattle is more interested in inspecting trash cans for food waste than building a new arena. Plus all the money they are losing on the tunnel failure.

That's pretty much what his comments sounded like to me. Until Seattle builds the arena, which it sounds like he doubts they will, there will be no discussions.

Bps21*

Yes, but you have to pull them out of the game before you finalize the trade.

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad