GDT: 1/29/15: SABRES (14-31-3) at OILERS (12-27-9) TV: MSG-B, BELL TV, SNOL - 9:30 PM ET

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010
I think they need to conserve energy tonight and make that push tomorrow. cough.

In all seriousness, it won't break my heart if they win tonight, but I'm afraid of what the tank thread's gonna look like.

At least a few of us would look forward to that....:)

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
Considering the players and coaches on both teams don't actually want to lose, I could see this game actually being interesting for reasons other than the tank. They might both be thinking this is finally winnable game. That said, I think Edmonton will take it, possibly in OT.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
biggest game we've played in the last few years, lets make sure we're unfocused and come out flat tonight

Oiler fan here. no lie, but that's how the Oilers usually look to start a game.
I honestly don't know which team is going to play worse.
I would say Edmonton from years of watching this poorly put together team make no effort.

both teams play poorly. your team wins 3-2 in the shootout.

good luck.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Oiler fan here. no lie, but that's how the Oilers usually look to start a game.
I honestly don't know which team is going to play worse.
I would say Edmonton from years of watching this poorly put together team make no effort.

both teams play poorly. your team wins 3-2 in the shootout.

good luck.

Nikola was a badass!

Anyway, the oil are going to win tonight, hands down. They will play with more heart than we will, so oil wins 4-1 tonight, just like the Flames did.

I know the yotes games will be big in March, but I hope to be mathematically assured of last place before we even play those games.

At least you see a sense of urgency in Edmonton, something sorely lacking in Buffalo, but as we get better, you will see more.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Rumor has it.. Yak already has.

frabz-oh-yeah-thats-gonna-leave-a-mark-db22a2.jpg

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
I had to post in here today, just had to. It is a very, very rare day when you can go into an opposing teams forum and post how their team is going to get smoked by mine and not get banned!

Instead I will be cheered!

Neslon has done too many good things with the Oilers. You have last overall wrapped up.

Have a good day all. :)

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I had to post in here today, just had to. It is a very, very rare day when you can go into an opposing teams forum and post how their team is going to get smoked by mine and not get banned!

Neslon has done too many good things with the Oilers. You have last overall wrapped up.

You're welcome anytime :)

FamilyGuy716

Jun 15, 2011
Amherst NY
Forgive me, but I want a feel-good win, and it doesn't matter when.

12 straight is enough. I want to see the young kids pull through today.

This is a bad team. We all know that. They are going to lose enough to finish on the bottom...one win, even against the Oilers, won't change that.

NO! I don't want it to be close at end of season. Keep on losing, especially against Edmonton and Arizona.

I'll have plenty of time to feel good when we draft McEichel and watch the Sabres become a cup contender sown the road.

FamilyGuy716

Jun 15, 2011
Amherst NY

God bless you!

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
I've got a calendar in my basement....and this date is circled.
You bet it's circled. The game starts at 4:30 am where I live. I'm not even going to sleep tonight. Drinks and snacks have been prepared. I'm already wearing my tank slippers for good luck.

This is the game of the season right here, guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad