Pre-Game Talk: 1/29/15 -- MTL vs NYR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011
I know this is not popular, but I will trust the Coach's opinion with regard to Miller.
There is something he is doing or not doing that is causing him to get scratched. Maybe it's a motivation technique, but I don't think so. AV wants to win games now, and coaches don't sit players that will help them win games very often, especially even keeled guys like AV.

It was not that long ago when most RangerLand was in an uproar about Renney having a vendetta against Prucha. Turned out Renny was right and Prucha just wasn't that good a hockey player.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Someone calculated the probability of who we'd most likely play in the first round of the playoffs

B8hjh05IQAE8cNA.jpg

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
I agree with Glass, but he is not the reason we lose or win hockey games

He's not the only reason we lose, but he is one reason.

We have better options. Players who can make plays. The more TG plays, the less the other guys do.

Subtraction by addition, so to speak.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Yeah. If you want to drudge up 4 month old tweets on Miller, do it in the JT Miller thread. I had no idea that tweet was from October 6th. Couldn't see it on my phone. It is irrelevant at this point. Talk about Miller being in for Glass all you want. Lets not create stuff out of thin air and derail this thread.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Someone calculated the probability of who we'd most likely play in the first round of the playoffs

B8hjh05IQAE8cNA.jpg

I would hope that the Rangers meet the Islanders if not in the first round then the second round. As someone who remembers when they seemed to play every spring I think the whole City will be pumped for this series. I remember a bunch of younger fans on this site saying that the Devils are the Rangers top rival. Well we will see this spring.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
Finally I can catch a Rangers game live again. It's been 3 weeks, that's far too much time. University and work really have gotten the best of me lately. This being employed and accountable nonsense isn't for me. I have to stop growing up.

So effing psyched for this game, even with The Tan Man in our line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad