GDT: 1/26 Game 49: Anaheim at BRUINS 7 PM | NESN, SN-O, SN-P, SN-W, TVA-S, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
What about a 3rd with Spooner and Pasta... You need 2 goals; forget about a "possible" defensive mistake.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
A line of Beleskey spooner pasta would be nice but Clode keeps giving me Kemp.

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
Remember the NHL before the CBA guaranteed contracts? The bottom six guys actually needed to prove themselves on a nightly basis and the top six had to work hard to get ice time. No wonder games are so boring now.

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
A line of Beleskey spooner pasta would be nice but Clode keeps giving me Kemp.

Kempainnen is crap pile material as far as NHL talent gies.Brings nothing worth getting paid for.Sweeney better get his act together and start seeing it.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I don't give a flying f what the score is or if (haha) the Bruins win... I am only tuned in to see if someone goes at Stewart for mugging Krug. If not, I may not tune in for another game until after the trade deadline. I can't root for a team without a heartbeat.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Miller essentially needs to adopt a Thornton mentality when he is the sole fighter. He should have fought, he serves little purpose otherwise in this game.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I don't give a flying f what the score is or if (haha) the Bruins win... I am only tuned in to see if someone goes at Stewart for mugging Krug. If not, I may not tune in for another game until after the trade deadline. I can't root for a team without a heartbeat.

Chara gave Stewart a stern talking to, what else do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad