GDT: 1/26 Game 49: Anaheim at BRUINS 7 PM | NESN, SN-O, SN-P, SN-W, TVA-S, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
The Ducks are usually a hard hitting team.

Is Gus in net ?

Please just win.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

I would assume it's Gus.

I was thinking of going to the game but when I woke up this morning feeling like I needed 8 more hours of sleep I figured it was a bad idea. :(

Odie

Mar 29, 2009
Boston
Anaheim is tied for 1st in fights, so can Randell get some ice time before the break?

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
“I know Kemper is a 27-year-old who’s played pro for a long time,†said coach Claude Julien. “I’m going to be honest with you, I don’t think he had a real good game yesterday. We need more from him as far as giving us some experience. I thought Pasta on that line was good yesterday. That should help Matt with the offensive part of his game.â€

FORWARD LINES

Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Brett Connolly

Loui Eriksson-David Krejci-David Pastrnak

Matt Beleskey-Ryan Spooner-Jimmy Hayes

Zac Rinaldo-Max Talbot-Landon Ferraro

DEFENSE PAIRINGS

Zdeno Chara-Zach Trotman

Torey Krug-Kevan Miller

Dennis Seidenberg-Colin Miller

GOAL

Tuukka Rask

Jonas Gustavsson

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...-star-break/m15C9eVkhso25k3peqnKhM/story.html

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I would assume it's Gus.

I was thinking of going to the game but when I woke up this morning feeling like I needed 8 more hours of sleep I figured it was a bad idea. :(
You should go the game on Feb 9th...The return of Looch. :)

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
“I know Kemper is a 27-year-old who’s played pro for a long time,†said coach Claude Julien. “I’m going to be honest with you, I don’t think he had a real good game yesterday. We need more from him as far as giving us some experience. I thought Pasta on that line was good yesterday. That should help Matt with the offensive part of his game.â€

FORWARD LINES

DEFENSE PAIRINGS

Zdeno Chara-Zach Trotman

Torey Krug-Kevan Miller

GOAL

Tuukka Rask

Jonas Gustavsson

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...-star-break/m15C9eVkhso25k3peqnKhM/story.html

Other than morrow missing on defense those are probably the best pairing to go with.

also I like those forward lines. the only other option is to incorporate randall somehow...but ferraro needs to be in as well.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Other than morrow missing on defense those are probably the best pairing to go with.

also I like those forward lines. the only other option is to incorporate randall somehow...but ferraro needs to be in as well.

Really? I thought Morrow was rather underwhelming these past few games. Not very wise with puck management. Granted he did sit for awhile before they rolled him back in

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I hope they do a nice tribute for him. I still miss him + he was classy in buying a newspaper page to thank Boston and the fans for his experience here with us.

I would be surprised if Looch didn't get a huge ovation from the B's fans.

You still see many #17 jerseys every game.

I will be on my feet cheering for him

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

FORWARD LINES

DEFENSE PAIRINGS

Zdeno Chara-Zach Trotman

Torey Krug-Kevan Miller

GOAL

Tuukka Rask

Jonas Gustavsson

Good lines. I wish we could see Randall again.

JCRO

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

Id be shocked if he wasn't given a warm welcome. Not his fault his contracts were poorly managed (in the bruins prospective).

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Like seeing Colin back in there, he brings a bit more physical play than Joe Morrow.

JCRO

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Like seeing Colin back in there, he brings a bit more physical play than Joe Morrow.

I thought Morrow was trying to bring too much physicality this time around to the point it was hurting his positioning. I'm glad Colin is back in.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont

Agreed, however I still don't like him playing with Seidenberg.

I've been surprised with his play this year (Seidenberg) but he just seems a little too slow and doesn't handle passes that well.

You can tell Miller wants to do a lot of give and go...and he never gets the pass back or it's behind him. :laugh:

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Good lines. I wish we could see Randall again.

I was hesitant to bring it up, because I don't want people to think I'm in love with teh guy, but...

I mean, at this point, what does he have to do to get games? He's contributed way more than Kempainnen has. He's not some crusty, aging vet like Talbot, true, but he's young and has POTENTIAL to be a SOLID fourth liner.

I know, I know, it's a minor issue. But as I've said in other threads, unlike certain other prospects (one of whom is russian and his name could potentially rhyme with an old cereal brand) Randell is ready NOW to step on the ice and play. He's the perfect fourth liner. Maybe it's just because I haven't seen him play a ton, but I've definitely not seen him make gaffs like Rinaldo has before, giving the puck away in the defensive zone stupidly, either. And I have NOTHING against Rinaldo right now.

Maybe Clode has his reasons. I don't know. I'm biased. I really really like Randell obviously. He already has half the amount of goals Belesky has in way less games. Talk about potential, huh? You'd think that would be enough to get attention, while also being a physical player with a devastating right hand (Though it's not as necessary these days.)

End of rant. Sorry. It's been building up in me for awhile.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

He'll be cheered every time he has the puck... He was the fan favorite here for many years for a good reason. He earned that much.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm a Bruins-centric doofus who knows next to nothing about other teams, particularly WC teams. Anyone know if Horcroff is any good? What line was he on? A quick wiki search of his stats (namely age and declining PTS) makes me guess that he's a non-enforcer fourth liner who used to play at a higher level.

I'll have to snoop on ANA's board for more, but I'm guessing it's not a huge hole in their lineup....but obviously not something you want to have to deal with, either.

Son of bodacious

Apr 17, 2006

Which one of Chara, Krug or C.Miller do you want to sit him for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad