GDT: 1/23 Game 47 Columbus at BRUINS 7 PM - NESN, FS-OHIO, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
He's playing his 1st year in NA+ worst team in the league and we go to OT :laugh:
Philly/Anaheim backtoback can look ugly.

How often have we lost to a Buffalo only to follow it up with big wins over teams like Chicago, Tampa, Rangers, California teams, etc. the last three or four seasons? We play down to our opponents' level. I'd take the points and run, especially at home. :laugh:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Gus has to be 1st star tonight....might have to put him in net in the next few home games.

Columbus looked better than I was expecting, or did the B's just make them look better?

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Gus has to be 1st star tonight....might have to put him in net in the next few home games.

Columbus looked better than I was expecting, or did the B's just make them look better?

This team has a terrible way of playing up or down to their opponents level. It's infuriating when we play bad teams, but enjoyable against good ones.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
Not overly impressed by the Bruins tonight. For a team who's in a playoffs hunt... The sooner Clode realize that his team need C.Miller, the better it will be.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
gus has been the better goalie for us at home

he let in that softy but other than that he saved us the 2 points. columbus deserved to win that game.
they wanted it more

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Might have to anyway.

There's a nasty virus floating around MA that brings heavy congestion, bronchitis & fever.
If that has gotten to the Bs locker room, Rask could be in for an unpleasant week or so. Beleskey was sick recently - I have no idea if it was the same thing.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
Blue jackets have been better.and are still very good. Weird where they stand.

Still, the Bruins are a superior team. The lack of urgency from this team is killing me. A 3 games winning streak and they seems satisfied with that. The playoffs race is way too tight to take it easy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad