HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
CZaIjwCWIAUd0M-.jpg:large

maxresdefault.jpg

577685_3553560990415_1942528514_n.jpg

Tonight's Officials
Referees Dean Morton (36), Brian Pochmara (16)
Linesmen Tony Sericolo (84), Brad Kovachik (71)

Ntl. Anthem Dayna Fisk

TONIGHT’S GAME

- The Bruins host the Blue Jackets tonight in the 1st of 3 games between these teams this season and the 1st of 2 games at TD Garden

… The Bruins are 24-17-5 overall and are 10-12-2 on home ice … They are 7-4-1 vs. Metropolitan Division teams and are 19-10-2 vs. Eastern Conference opponents.

- They are opening tonight their 7th of 12 sets of 3-games-in-4-nights and they enter this series 1-3-2 in the 1st game, 2-2-2 in the 2nd and 4-2-0 in game 3s.

BOSTON vs. COLUMBUS, LIFETIME SERIES

- The Bruins and Blue Jackets are meeting for the 19th time in their franchise histories with the Bruins having an 11-5-0-2 record and 56-42 scoring advantage in those games.

- The Bruins are 5-3-0-0 in their 8 home games of this lifetime series with a 21-17 scoring edge in those contests.

- The Bruins have lost their last 2 games vs. the Blue Jackets following a 7-game win streak vs. Columbus and they are 9-4-1 in their last 14 games overall in this lifetime series … The Blue Jackets won the last game between these teams in Boston after the Bruins had won the previous 3 home contests.

Fun Fact: 13 of the last 14 games between these teams have been decided by 2 goals or fewer.

https://link.nhl.com/static/gamenotes/public/20152016/[email protected]?1453527433000

Last edited:

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Good news though folks I'm a season ticket holder and my record this year for home games is

3-12-1

I won't be attending so we should win

Bs are 7-0-1 when I don't attend

Man what a horrible years it's been to have tickets

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Good news though folks I'm a season ticket holder and my record this year for home games is

3-12-1

I have been trying to hold down the GDT until Alicat is ready to resume. Columbus is tough as we have no history with them.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Colombus is our kryptonite. Maybe without Johanson we will beat them, but I am honestly not expecting to win. We ALWAYS blow games against the BJ's. Soupy will get a nice tribute on the screen with, im sure, his broken leg shot from the point being thrown in there.

I'll be surprised if they pull this off, they should by all accounts, but we never seem to show up against the jackets.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Colombus is our kryptonite. Maybe without Johanson we will beat them, but I am honestly not expecting to win. We ALWAYS blow games against the BJ's. Soupy will get a nice tribute on the screen with, im sure, his broken leg shot from the point being thrown in there.

I'll be surprised if they pull this off, they should by all accounts, but we never seem to show up against the jackets.

11-5-2 in history against the bluejackets

Minnesota is the expansion franchise that owns Boston .324 point percentage against the wild all time...yuck

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
From March 2011 to November 2014 we won 7 games in a row versus Columbus, but we've lost the last two. I doubt Tortz is gonna be on the bench tonight (I could be wrong though) so let's go for it.

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
Going to the game tonight. Likely my last one in Boston for a long time as I'll be moving to Austin Texas with the Girl in a month or two. Kind of a bitter sweet night.

Come on B's! Give me a good show and let it be a decisive win!!!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

I hope the B's fans greet Soupy with a nice ovation...I know we will.

Thanks Fenway for the GDTs. I appreciate the work that goes into putting this up. If it is too much a simple GDT is fine. The most important thing is having folks post. I hope once football is over we get some of our posters back.

Please win.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Going to the game tonight. Likely my last one in Boston for a long time as I'll be moving to Austin Texas with the Girl in a month or two. Kind of a bitter sweet night.

Come on B's! Give me a good show and let it be a decisive win!!!!

Oh No You are leaving ?? You will still post and be a B's fan ...right ?

I hope the B's win for you.

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
Oh No You are leaving ?? You will still post and be a B's fan ...right ?

I hope the B's win for you.

Oh god ya. I'll post and I even plan on taking a road trip up to Dallas next year to cheer on our boys loud and proud!

Matter of fact my girlfriend who is from Germany and I just introduced to hockey last year and is now a massive B's fan has already said "I don't care if we don't have cable, but I need a way to watch the Bruins!"

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Oh god ya. I'll post and I even plan on taking a road trip up to Dallas next year to cheer on our boys loud and proud!

Matter of fact my girlfriend who is from Germany and I just introduced to hockey last year and is now a massive B's fan has already said "I don't care if we don't have cable, but I need a way to watch the Bruins!"

Good Luck with your move.

My daughter moved out to Calif. (9 years ago :cry:) She goes to a bunch of Shark games. They are her second team but the B's will always be her #1. She comes home for a few games and we usually meet once a season for an away game.

She flew home for the B's parade in 2011.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada

3-12-1

I new there was a reason, something had to give.....JK.

Seriously though, what gives with this putrid home record?

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

3-12-1

:laugh: Not your fault. I had low expectations this season so I am not surprised . It would be nice to win a few more at home. I haven't missed a home game (this season) ...yet.

2010/ 2011 was the only year I did not miss any home games in the 15 years I have had ST...and we all know what happened that year :naughty:

Last edited:

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
This one is for the fans tonight....we win 5-2 and I am feeling it...
If they lose tonight I will have to blame it on Sheppy again.....:laugh:

Let do it!!

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Hopefully no listless crap like we saw vs vancouver. If so, grab a pitchfork and I will bring the torches!

Burt Reynolds

Feb 21, 2010
Mansfield, MA
Krejci could really use a 2 or 3 point game to get back in the swing of things. I hope tonight is his night.

I'd like to see Torey pot one here tonight as well. His points are still pacing the same but his goals are down. He's easily been our second best Dman this year so I'd just like to see him rewarded with a bingo or two.

Odie

Mar 29, 2009
Boston
Definitely can't lose tonight. I'm kind of predicting a Rinaldo/Campbell fight at some point, too.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston

3-12-1

My record isn't that bad but I've successfully missed 6 wins and 3 losses. So I'm like 4-9-2... I will not be there tonight either so good things should happen.

This year is killing me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad