GDT: 1/22/18 - 8:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Everyone on both team stopped playing besides Kunitz, smart guy.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
The tough part about having such a long PK now in the 2nd is that we have really for to the bench, it's tricky to make quick linechanges, at least if you're struggling to get the puck out of your zone long enough to do it in a good way.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Hawks fans must be happy with their players on that Kunitz goal. No one was doing anything, including Glass. He just stood there while Kunitz had the puck .

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'd say we're lucky to be winning 1-0 and even more lucky that all the momentum of the game is gonna be on our sticks now after killing such a lengthy penalty. We really haven't looked sharp.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
While Sergachev's penalties were not the smartest, holy shit how did that ref miss the lumberjack chop on his arm.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
The tough part about having such a long PK now in the 2nd is that we have really for to the bench, it's tricky to make quick linechanges, at least if you're struggling to get the puck out of your zone long enough to do it in a good way.
I agree but what pisses me off these guys don't get off when they can, then get gasses out there and become totally useless, 2 nd period always the long change, stay short and skate your shift, then get off, enough hockey played here to say shifts shouldn't be more then a minute, useless caught out there,

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I'd say we're lucky to be winning 1-0 and even more lucky that all the momentum of the game is gonna be on our sticks now after killing such a lengthy penalty. We really haven't looked sharp.
We've been fine. Collapsing well and while the Hawks have had some rush shots, they've been from the outside at an angle that made it pretty easy for Vasi to handle. Honestly, Vasi hasn't had to make any ten bells, but he's been tracking the puck really well.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Hawks fans must be happy with their players on that Kunitz goal. No one was doing anything, including Glass. He just stood there while Kunitz had the puck .
No one really had a chance to stop Kunitz. Tv screen is sort of spoiling the reality, showing players closer to each other than they actually are.

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We've been fine. Collapsing well and while the Hawks have had some rush shots, they've been from the outside at an angle that made it pretty easy for Vasi to handle. Honestly, Vasi hasn't had to make any ten bells, but he's been tracking the puck really well.

It's not necessarily that he's had to make big saves it's that the Hawks have carried the play to us almost 2 to 1. Granted their chances are not all stellar, I'd say we have been outplayed so far. We're puck hunting and scrambling too much. The funk is real on offense right now but it feels like pressure will build against the dam. I have a feeling Stamkos is gonna snipe job someone (whether it's tonight or another game) and all hell is going to erupt.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
No one really had a chance to stop Kunitz. Tv screen sort of spoiling the reality, showing players closer to each other than they actually are.
Glass was the worst. After Dotchin's shot it took him like three seconds to get back to the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad