GDT: 1/21/17 - Wild vs. Ducks - 8:00 PM - Hockey Day Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Anaheim's a physical team. Can't imagine them last year with Stewart too... :amazed:

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Rough 1st period.

Better 2nd period.

Good 3rd period.

Nice win, boys.

giphy.gif

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I mean I do love it, but it just feels out of place at the X with a Wild game. More so because it has only been done there like a handful of times. If you are gonna do it, gotta do it on a nightly basis. Maybe it will take off?

How often in the past have the Wild consistently put up 3+ goals nightly? Or scored a few goals in bunches? That's really when the chant applies. And MN nice prevents it unless it's really earned.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Man, this team just refuses to lose on Hockey Day. Unless it's a stupid road game. I will never be someone who gets to fully appreciate what Hockey Day means to the state of Minnesota but I know I can count on the Wild game being a great time and it ending in a solid win.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Just hoping they remember how to pull out that defensive play from earlier in the year. Not trying to crap on them. Just worried that it's going to come back and bite them in the ass if they don't start to trend back that way a little.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I was on the receiving end of it more than a few times.

If the goalie lets it get to him, he shouldn't be in net.

That being said....yes, keep it in college.

Love the sieve chant!

Professional goalies most likely aren't going to be affected by anything the crowd does, but I think it's fun to get the fans involved.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
So all I have to do is criticize Haula in his thread to make him play better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad